• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Small team?

I'm a newbie mapper, and was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in maybe getting together a small team that does custom maps and possibly mods? Me being a newbie mapper and all, we'd probably need at least one other mapper and someone with a server who would host them. I dunno...
  2. K

Level Design Newbie Q's

I've screwed around with hammer, and that's about all my experience with level editing in the past. With hammer, I knew how to make room, objects, entities, all that. I could do basic mapping. So, with this unreal editor, I'm completely lost. Are there any good tutorials out there? 'Cause I...
  3. K

GOD! Is this happening to anyone else?

I'll play 1-5 good rounds, and then I'll yawn and say "That's enough, don't wanna play it to death" to myself, turn it off. ....... then.... I'll want to play again! I think I'm addicted to this game! It's worse than heroin ! Is anyone else experiencing this?
  4. K

How do you access the SDK?

I can't find it.
  5. K

Let's try to pass time until release

On your first playthrough, what weapons are you going to try to buy? I'm probably gonna get the shotgun or the lever action rifle, dual handcannons, and maybe try to save up for the chainsaw. How bout you guys?
  6. K

Custom music?

I just had a look in the KF folder, and I saw the music folder. They're not in a weird format or anything, so would it be possible to replace them with music I'd like to hear in the game?
  7. K

Doing anything to prepare for release?

Tomorrow (which is gonna be the hardest for me, it'll be less than 24 hours when I wake up) I'm gonna try and play as much of Resident Evil 5, Left 4 Dead, Zombie Panic! Source, and watch Dawn of The Dead to get into the whole mood. You all doing anything?
  8. K

Deal?

How long is the 25% off deal gonna last?
  9. K

How long?

How long will the 25% off deal last?
  10. K

Can my PC run this game?

I really wanna take advantage of the %25 off deal, but I want to know if my PC can run it. Here are my specs: 1.5 GB Ram AMd Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30 GHz nVidia GeForce 7300 256 MB Windows Vita 32-bit Also, how long is the 25% off deal going for? When does it expire?
  11. K

Perks?

Has it been revealed what the perks are?
  12. K

Will this run on my computer?

Hello all, I'm new here. I'm very badly wanting to pre-order this game to get the %25 off and know that I have the game, but I wanna make sure this'll run. Here's my specs: 1.5 GB RAM AMd Athlon 64 X2 Processor 4400+ 2.30 GHz nVidia GeForce 7300 256 MB Windows Vista 32-bit Thanks and I hope...