• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Game startup problem

This is probably a long shot from the problem, but... Exactly how much time are you giving it to load before bringing up task manager? Because sometimes if you start other programs before one completely loads, it will crash, freeze, and do a bunch of other stuff. Are you giving it atleast...
  2. K

Disconnects Internet

Happened to me a couple of times. Could be your ping, or the sever's host has ended session or the host's internet has crashed. Unless this is happeing with literally every game you've played in KF, it's not a big problem. Try filtering the broswer, listing lower ping servers first. This has...
  3. K

Game startup problem

Your specs do meet the requirements, yes? Do you have any other computers? If so, (and specs permit) download steam onto that PC and try it. If you're in Vista, set steam to run as administrator, and manually go into the KF folder and set the KF.exe to run as administrator. Speaking of that...
  4. K

Please Cancel AUTO-RELOADING !!

I could've sworn I've ran out of ammo, *quickly* switched to another weapon, switched back to my empty gun only to see the reload animation start.
  5. K

Best Moments

Was one of my first games, actually. Beginner difficulty most likely. Anyways, 6 people, and I had my hunting Shotgun, and the last level boss (can't spell it for the life of me) was pretty tough (at the time!) for a newbie like me, but somehow, I got two shots off with my hunting shotgun, and...
  6. K

Small team?

I'm a newbie mapper, and was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in maybe getting together a small team that does custom maps and possibly mods? Me being a newbie mapper and all, we'd probably need at least one other mapper and someone with a server who would host them. I dunno...
  7. K

Level Design Newbie Q's

I've screwed around with hammer, and that's about all my experience with level editing in the past. With hammer, I knew how to make room, objects, entities, all that. I could do basic mapping. So, with this unreal editor, I'm completely lost. Are there any good tutorials out there? 'Cause I...
  8. K

First impressions thread!

9. K

GOD! Is this happening to anyone else?

I'll play 1-5 good rounds, and then I'll yawn and say "That's enough, don't wanna play it to death" to myself, turn it off. ....... then.... I'll want to play again! I think I'm addicted to this game! It's worse than heroin ! Is anyone else experiencing this?
  10. K

How do you access the SDK?

I can't find it.
  11. K

First impressions thread!

I think it is truly amazing. When I first bought L4D, and played it, it went over well, but not this well. This game was well worth the money and more. Though I'm not complaining about the game's price tag, after playing it, I think it's more deserving of the $40 price tag than L4D. But, aside...
  12. K

Its out!

Hell yes! Let's do this!
  13. K

Let's try to pass time until release

On your first playthrough, what weapons are you going to try to buy? I'm probably gonna get the shotgun or the lever action rifle, dual handcannons, and maybe try to save up for the chainsaw. How bout you guys?
  14. K

Killing Floor

Mine's been stuck on 1 hour for like 2 hours. This is killing me! X.X
  15. K

It gets released today

I'm just trying to do things to kill time. It's getting pretty bad at this point. I've changed shirts and switched my steam name to 'Infexxion' so I'm literally out of things to do.
  16. K

Is ragdoll fadetime an option?

Funny I didn't even notice this in the gameplay vids I probably will in the real game tho
  17. K

Win a copy of Killing Floor!

Lmfao. Those rock!
  18. K

Win a copy of Killing Floor!

Here's mine: Survivor's Sanctuary To The Edge Operation Suicide I know they suck :P
  19. K

Custom music?

I just had a look in the KF folder, and I saw the music folder. They're not in a weird format or anything, so would it be possible to replace them with music I'd like to hear in the game?
  20. K

Gameplay footage on Voodoo Extreme!

The graphics are amazing. Looks like it will be even better than I thought. Less than a day to go, guys!