• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kleist

Please Change Key Combination for "Slide Animation"

I bet most of the RO2 player havet ever seen this really great done slide animation. I have noticed it last year in one of your official Trailer, never seen it in the game before. A lot of people are really suprised to see that animation and hear that it is part of the game since release in...
  2. Kleist

Will the AMD videocard black-smoke bug ever get fixed?

I hope there will be a fix for it soon... It
  3. Kleist

What will be when tickets becomes much more important than time limit?

like the title said. What do you think how it will be played? I really would like to try some maps with less reinforcements to win/loose a round instead of having a time limit. e.g. Myshkova River. Time limit could be set to 60-90 Minutes (that should be more then enough). I can
  4. Kleist

Sdkfz. 251 (SPW) suggestions for improvement

Yes I know they are in the game since yesterday (without beta test phase) but I really want to make some suggestions for improvements, I have post it before, when the SdKfz was released in the beta. But here again: Changes: - Mounted MG-34: Right mouse button for going into iron sight instead...
  5. Kleist

How do I use my keyboard to rotate my tank turret?

It is unsupported right now, but Tripwire have add it (finally - HURRA) But how can I use my keyboard to rotate my tank turret? I really want to test it, but I don
  6. Kleist

S&D mechanism for Satchels and HHL-3

Like the title said: I would like to see satchels and maybe even HHL-3 will work like the TNT in S&D. Why? Because it is unrealistic and stupid how fast we can destroy objects and tanks in RO2. IRL you need to place a explosives correct, too. If you want to reach your target. What do it mean...
  7. Kleist

The reason why I like the ultra sway (when out of stamina) in Classic

I start this Thread because some people think that the new sway in classic is too high. Of course, they are right, the sway (when out of stamina) is very high, I would say unrealistic high. BUT, I like it. Why? Because player have to play slower. Nobody force them to sprint all the time and...
  8. Kleist

Explosives

I would like to see some changes for the explosices in RO2. Because I think it
  9. Kleist

Character Customization

It was discussed a few times before, and a lot of people here in the forum really like that feature for RO2. Now there was a update for the game Chivalry and the Torn Banner Studio have add a Chraracter Customization to their game. And it
  10. Kleist

RO2 Better (German) Uniforms

The Uniforms aren
  11. Kleist

RO2 Idea: Better German Uniforms

I have post this some time ago, but I can
  12. Kleist

Will we ever have waving arms and facial expressions?

Will we ever have waving arms and facial expressions in RO? I remeber the first trailer I have watched some years ago, that one makes me really hot for RO2 :D And I was looking forward for a game with lot of special effects. Some of them are in, but some of them are missing, too... Waving...
  13. Kleist

RO2 Are there any new weapons in work?

Hi there, I now about the "Geballte Ladung" but are there any other weapons in work? e.g. MG-42 P-08 StG 44 G-43 PPS-43 PPD-40 DT-29 for Infantry use Mosin Nagant M1938 Mosin Nagant M1944 Panzerfaust 30/60/100 Panzerschreck Flammenwerfer 35 or 41 Russian Flamethrower etc. I think there is a...
  14. Kleist

RS & HoS: Flamethrowers in limited numbers

My suggestion about Flamethrowers in RS and when they arrived in Stalingrad (or RO2 Ostfront 41-45) someday. Flamethrowers in limited numbers for each map: That mean you have a limited Flamethrower class respawn on each map where Flamethrowers are available. e.g. 10 lifes for each...
  15. Kleist

RO2 Classic: Weapon Variatons

I think it
  16. Kleist

No-Zoom-Mode (search for modder)

You all know about those discussions about zoom and no zoom. Both sides have fanatics (I
  17. Kleist

synchronization of voices

Is it possible to sync all the voices in RO2? I mean the random voices and the command voices. Today a friend have play with his laptop beside me and we walk together and we hear different sounds all the time. No voice is sync in RO2. 2 people at one place can
  18. Kleist

Classic: weapon accuracy, hitzones etc.

This is about Classic Mode ------------------------------- It was discussed a lot of time and I really think it
  19. Kleist

Handgrenade throw power (like it is in RO:Ostfront)

Today I play some rounds RO:Ostfront, and I like the grenade throwing system there. If you hold the grenade only short time, you will throw it only a few meters. If you hold it longer (not so long that the Stielhandgranate explode in your hand) you will throw the grenade much longer. So you are...