• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kleist

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Yes, please :) Can
  2. Kleist

[Error] Game freezes several seconds after joining server.

Do you use a soundcard? I noticed that my PC without a non-onboard soundcard always crash on server with Punkbuster. With a USB-Soundcard I fixed that. Try to play on a non PB-Server. If your PC doesn
  3. Kleist

Yippie yay yey keep it roll
  4. Kleist

I agree with LugNut. On most maps the attacking team need more time. Between 5 and 10 minutes. Of course every map could be win by attackers even with IOM speed. And I don
  5. Kleist

Really great news :) I was so drunken yesterday :D I really think the suppression system is broken. Sometimes I was suppressed without any reason, and a friend was suppressed at the same time also without no reason on another end of the map. Very strange. Can
  6. Kleist

Maybe that could help you: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IOMMODplayers/discussions/0/451850849189718707/
  7. Kleist

Sounds very interessting ;) But sure we need to try to keep all Mod links up to date. I will Look for that when i will be home again
  8. Kleist

Yes there is a server, sadly we need events to fill it. But it
  9. Kleist

I don
  10. Kleist

From our IOM Steam Group: If Punkbuster kicks you from the server try this: Open up to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\Binaries\windows [LEFT] While in there, run pbsvc_hos and let it go through setup...
  11. Kleist

I have move the event to next sunday... but if you don
  12. Kleist

I love every new weapons and uniforms (hope there is some more content possible - without game crashing because of the 32 bit version) :) Would be great to have a working Beta 2 for the tuesday event :D (don
  13. Kleist

I mean when I join the [FR] Server today it was downloading some SoundMutator files... what Walleye said. So I think I haven
  14. Kleist

I download and Install BETA 1.1, what is the Server version? Because I need to download serverfiles?
  15. Kleist

Same problem here, I have download and unzip the BETA 1.1 copy it into my C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame but then I need to download it from the server, I canceled that.... so what do we need to do? Btw I have switch the Events to Wednesday and Sunday now.
  16. Kleist

I think all is a little bit confusing now... would be better test the server version with less player and not with the whole IOM for Player group. Now people don
  17. Kleist

Where can we get the newest BETA verion??? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IOMMODplayers#announcements/detail/954003277304039537 this link here is not correct... groupmember can
  18. Kleist

Hey Wald, take a look into this: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IOMMODplayers/discussions/0/451850849189718707/ this has helped some player to fix the problem
  19. Kleist

You are already a Member of this group this "invite only" message is a steam bug, the group is free for all (without any invite) btw I had answered you ;)
  20. Kleist

Check out the Steam Group :D You will found every information. But right now we have a Server hosted by the French Community. [B][COLOR=DarkOrange]Server Name: [FR] Communaut