• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Excalibolg

[Mutator] KFStatsX

My server runs voting to switch between regular maps and objective mode. How do I make this compatible with both?
  2. Excalibolg

Weapon Perks [Individual Weapon Leveling]

I'm getting a lot of pm's regarding this subject and I just want to say: This project isn't dead, but Dungeon Defenders has totaly consumed my free time currently. When I get bored of that I will get back to this, but it could take a while. I made some major changes to the basics of this mod and...
  3. Excalibolg

The Hidded Mod's and Mut's of the Community

Hey, that KFL M4 was what made me put off working on Weapon Perks in the first place because after decompiling it and making it work with Weapon Perks I really lost interest in scavenging all different servers and stealing weapons together :3c
  4. Excalibolg

Mutator Project Idea For Medic Poision Darts

Didn't WTF Mut change it so that when you used a Fireaxe on the Firebug it would set things on fire? :)
  5. Excalibolg

Mutator Project Idea For Medic Poision Darts

Killing Floor - MP7P Poison Gun - YouTube :D
  6. Excalibolg

Testmap working yet?

Tripwires reasoning is that with all the new weapons and stuff that are loaded into your memory they are scratching around the 1 GB mark. So people with low end computers can also play they removed the regular zed stuff to not bloat your RAM.
  7. Excalibolg

How much damage does M4 carbine do?

For comparision: Bullpup: 16 - 26 AK: 35 - 45 Scar: 60 - 65
  8. Excalibolg

Code [Help] Notepad++ UC Plugin

I use the Eclipse plugin, so +1 for that. I don't do that much development in UnrealScript though, most of my coding is done in Python since I use a lot of autogenerator scripts to generate big parts of my Weapon Perks mutator code.
  9. Excalibolg

[mutator] kf rpg

Well that alone can't be it. Those are some pretty easy fixes, especially for the guys that coded this whole beast.
  10. Excalibolg

[mutator] kf rpg

What exactly are the changes that completly break kf-rpg? I currently work a lot of overtime and don't have access to the most up to date code so I'm curious what exactly changed so dramatically.
  11. Excalibolg

Got a favourite yet?

The look and feel to the M4 just blew me away. A very satisfying way of getting headshots and it just generally feels like a much improved version of the Bullpup. While the AK is great for spamming short bursts at that horde of incoming Crawlers the M4 acts as a glorified Bullpup. Not too sure...
  12. Excalibolg

Beta Map KF-ManorLightsOut_v2

Cheers for that. I wish there were more since I really enjoy the concept :)
  13. Excalibolg

Beta Map KF-ManorLightsOut_v2

Is there a compilation of LightsOut maps around somewhere? I'm a sucker for them; it just gives me chills when I look into the darkness and see that yellow light of a Fleshpound coming closer.
  14. Excalibolg

I'm still developing o.o :confused:
  15. Excalibolg

Aw yeah!

That Husk Launcher better be self recharging... Killing Floor - Husk Launcher - YouTube
  16. Excalibolg

this project has stopped being dead. I picked it back up, brushed up my developing environment and now eliminated a couple of the problems that made me quit it in the first place. If anybody has experience with Unreal GUI code please leave me a reply. I got some new ideas I want to implement...
  17. Excalibolg

[mutator] kf rpg

This is sorta what I wanted Weapon Perks to be. Good job.
  18. Excalibolg

Code Replacing the 9mm

You iterate over the cache to find your veterancy (by accessing the name or whatever) and return it. Alternatively to fix your noperk bug, check if the client has a veterancy. Your current code is probably like if client.ClientVeterancySkill = Sharpshooter or something like that. Instead it...
  19. Excalibolg

Code [request] zeds drop pickups when killed mutator

I'll just drop this here, no warrantys or anything. CustomKFMonster.uc class CustomKFMonster extends KFMonster; var class<Pickup> Tier1[10]; var class<Pickup> Tier2[13]; function Died(Controller Killer, class<DamageType> damageType, vector HitLocation) { local Pickup Item; local...
  20. Excalibolg

Code Replacing the 9mm

Sorry, I was also tired 8) You need to change your if: if ( Other.IsA('KFRandomItemSpawn') && !Other.IsA('FsRandomItemSpawn') ) Since FsRandomItemSpawn is a subclass of KFRandomItemSpawn... you get the idea :>. For the selling problem I have no idea. I haven't coded any UnrealScript in quite...