• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mercenario(AR)

My first impressions.

On the map point,dude....just ***** wait until modders come with maps,then,you will realize what BIG means.....
  2. Mercenario(AR)

Midnight release?

so when its going to be released -3.00 GTM???? S***,I cant ***** wait!
  3. Mercenario(AR)

Some suggestions for this great game!

OMFG NOW I`M LOVING BRAZIL! YEAH! BRAZIL 4EVER! now,seriously,I was kinda dissapointed to find only SVs that where from germany or USA But some time ago,I entered in uteros.com.ar and posted them that HAGAMOS UN SERVER DE KILLING FLOOR 2.5!,they said "naaaa,Its bored",then,after some time a Mod...
  4. Mercenario(AR)

KF Veterans

kf vet here,2 years and I am only 13 :P,but UNDERSTANDING the trader LOCATION will no longer serve!,It will change each round :S One thing that I hate and Im sure that all the others Vets hate: People that is "useless" I mean,come on,they join in wave number 7 or 6 and they only buy a FRICKING...
  5. Mercenario(AR)

Dev Chat Log

pretty hard to understand it :(....
  6. Mercenario(AR)

yesssss!!!!NEW IRONSIGHT FOR WINCHESTER!

YAY :D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek: IT A FRICKING MIX OF EMOTIONS :p!
  7. Mercenario(AR)

Dual Deagles in the game?!

THANKS TO GOD! AT LEAST,ONE OF THE NEW WEAPONS...now we have to see the 4 that are left....:D:D:D:D F****,I JUST CANT **** WAIT,IM GETTING CRAZIER EVERY DAY!
  8. Mercenario(AR)

Pre-orderers should get demo

ROFLMAO! And a Mini-Law please,too!:D
  9. Mercenario(AR)

List of guns and upgrades.

By the thing of Sub-Perks do you mean something like: Commando-Assault (same as CHOICE3 but instead of bipod it could be...a..damnit,what can be added to a gun with a foregrip and a Reflex sight?!..maybe a bayonet...) Commando-Grenadier (underslug grenade launcher) Commando-Designated Marksman...
  10. Mercenario(AR)

Characters?

you choose a character from the start,like in UT2004,it has a wide selection of "skins" to choose from,so you wont be bored!
  11. Mercenario(AR)

Bosses

what a s.o.b! Xd
  12. Mercenario(AR)

Differant amuniton types

OFFTOPIC: Ok,you are so ****** idiot,first of all,remember that I speak spanish and english,and ahhhhhhhhhhhh is not trolling idiot,is saying like "You were right!!!!!!",and I never said you were racist....plus you "troll" in al my suggestions threads ONTOPIC: I think the game would be fine like...
  13. Mercenario(AR)

Post your pre-KF RETAIL experiencies here! and another thing....

So if you discover a super-exploit which wont allow specimnes to get you (which is so f***** untrue,I hate ppl that are n00bs and say that!,Sirens can pwn you and now the Patriach will "exterminate" the exploit users) you will never use it,even on situations were all your team is dead and you...
  14. Mercenario(AR)

then from where you are? please dont tell me that you are chilean...I beg you!
  15. Mercenario(AR)

Differant amuniton types

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  16. Mercenario(AR)

How many teammates....

holy mc nuggets!voip?!?!did you put into the game voip?!
  17. Mercenario(AR)

Ok,but next time please post your experience with KF. Thanks for pointing out my grammar error! PD:I think that I will have an advantage over my colleagues with you guys,because I will "speak" with english users all the time!Thx you very much!.
  18. Mercenario(AR)

How many teammates....

please dont make the RESPAWNING in the middle of a round after you died...I BEG YOU!,it would ruin the game!