• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Mod support?

Do you have any plans for mod support?
  2. L

What happened to this? (Gore system)

Is the gore system final? What else would you like to see improved or added? BTW, what happened to kicking guts and brains? I didn't see it with Flex on. (min 3 sec 22)
  3. L

Import Necklace as SkeletalMesh

Hello there! I'm interested in making a cosmetic with deformation for the workshop (already made a static one). My problem comes when I export it as a fbx. First of all, when I add it to the character (Coleman) the mesh appears in the wrong direction, which I fix through the rotation values...
  4. L

Stream Workshop Worshop item not showing up and no thumbnail

I had a problem yesterday when I uploaded my item for the kf2 contest. I couldn't upload it with a thumbnail picture, so I did it without it. Problem is, there's seem to be no way to add one after that and also the my item is not showing up. Can anyone help me, please?
  5. L

So, what's next on M.E.A.T? (gore system)

With the opt-in beta we saw TW improve their gore system with a new feature called 'Obliteration', that turn zeds into gibs after a certain amount of damage is done. So, what's next? In one of their dev diaries, we can see you can kick around brains and other organs or was that supposed to be...
  6. L

Predator addon for AKF?

So, when are we seeing this one? :P
  7. L

About coop mode (not campaign coop)

I read that you were releasing it after launch, because you couldn't finish it by release. My doubts are if you didn't have time to complete it yet (because of patches, new maps, etc), or if you are taking some time to add some new features to it?
  8. L

Code Attachable projectiles?

Is it posible to make projectiles, like arrows or nails, attach to zeds instead of just dissapearing?
  9. L

Game performance: better?

So I haven't played the game since open beta, and saw several patches have been released. Now please tell me, is the game performance (map optimization, graphics, etc) any better now? I remember I couldn't play Pavlov's house due to poor map optimization.
  10. L

[Request] Survival map @Pavlov's House

Can this be a difficult task to accomplish?
  11. L

PTRS wound decals

So, are Devs going to include specific bullet wound decals? Like a bigger wound if I hit someone with a PTRS?
  12. L

Weapon collisions?

So, we all notice weapon collisions were taken out, but what was the reason of such decision? Weapon combat annoyance maybe?
  13. L

Melee charge?

Red Orchestra 2: Exclusive Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer HD - YouTube Look at 1:50 Explain to me, could you run + melee (bayonet) or just walk, in ROOST?
  14. L

Hit reactions & blood

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Russian Campaign - YouTube IRL is there any case in which blood comes out from the body like a red puff after it was hit by a bullet? @4:35 They look like the ones from ROOST, so maybe they are just.. I don't know how to call them, placeholder is the word...
  15. L

Body Count

In the last HoS video from GCD I could see that bodies would start to pile up after being taking down, and thought it would be really useful to use them as cover. But well, what do you think? Should bodies have any type of collision or just used as aesthetics?
  16. L

Anti-tank rifle vs infantry

Im a 100% sure that it will dismbember legs and arms, but what if I shoot a soldier in the torso area, Im assuming that kind of caliber will just go through flesh without leaving a bloody mess, or am I wrong?
  17. L

Close combat

I have a problem with ROOST,and that is close combat, it feels so clunky :/ Today I was playing in Danzig, and as a Russian I was in prone position with my m44 waiting for a German to appear, when that happens I shot him, miss (cause of my high ping, at least I think that was the problem) and...
  18. L

I would like to buy the game, but...

Im from Argentina, and the problem I have with RO:O is bullet delay 'cause of joining north american servers. I get like +200 ping and it's too difficult for me to get kills, we don't have any server here. I just wanted to know if there's going to be lag compensation or some workaround to...
  19. L

Walking animations

Don't you think the walking animations are weird? YouTube - Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad Gameplay Walkthrough (0:07 Look at the bot to the right) I think it would be more realistic to see a soldier in an awareness position, you know? Like aiming his weapon to the front, like this.
  20. L

Single player missions?

Would it be possible to create a singleplayer map with different objectives? Somethink like, go from point A to B and kill/deactivate/protect X target?