• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Mod support?

Do you have any plans for mod support?
  2. L

Gore & health feedback

I would love to have different bullet type wounds. Currently, RO2/RS only has 1 type of bullet wound, and 1 slash wound for the katana.
  3. L

Media Update - M79 Buckshot Rounds

Looks pretty devastating. One thing I noticed though: no blood at all? EDIT: grammar
  4. L

What happened to this? (Gore system)

Is the gore system final? What else would you like to see improved or added? BTW, what happened to kicking guts and brains? I didn't see it with Flex on. (min 3 sec 22)
  5. L

KF2 In Game Cosmetic Store - Feedback?

I think they should try with item bundles. Or have daily/weekly sales.
  6. L

4-18 Live Update Changes

So now, clots, crawlers, etc do less damage?
  7. L

TWI, playable zeds needs to wait

This was taken from the last WWAUT: "New Map - Prison Live Update - The ability for us to update balance without shipping a client or server update Game Conductor - Dynamic difficulty system that will allow the game to tune the fight to the players" Of course this will take it's time. KF1...
  8. L

Not game conductor. Let me quote a few lines from Destructoid's web site about the upcoming kf2 content: "As far as balance goes, a new analytical system is being implemented so the team can more easily tweak weapon damages and Zed resistances without making huge patches." This sounds like...
  9. L

Actually, they'll have to balance the zeds, for that particular game mode, not the weapons or perks. I'm just giving my opinion, as you made yours. I really like the idea of pvp, and remember they have implemented a new system (or will implement a new system) that let's them balance things out...
  10. L

Why PvP first instead of endless survival or objective? As someone already told, devs already have everything they need to implement a pvp game mode, so that won't cost as many resources as making and objective mode (and already confirmed one of the grindhouse maps will have objectives to...
  11. L

Really, you think female characters and zeds talking is more important than new game modes that will draw more players towards the game?
  12. L

looking forward to versus mode, too. Stop speaking for all of us. I have my own opinion, thank you.
  13. L

Import Necklace as SkeletalMesh

Hello there! I'm interested in making a cosmetic with deformation for the workshop (already made a static one). My problem comes when I export it as a fbx. First of all, when I add it to the character (Coleman) the mesh appears in the wrong direction, which I fix through the rotation values...
  14. L

Possible planned Bosses/Zeds in new KF2 promo

Crawlers are part human, part spider, how's that not classified as mutated monster?
  15. L

Stream Workshop Worshop item not showing up and no thumbnail

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537789705
  16. L

So, I read on polycount from a user, that if I re-upload my file with the same name, my older one would actually update, and a change note would be added in the entry's workshop page (with the only purpose to include a thumbnail, as my entry doesn't have one). Before I do this, I would like to...
  17. L

Awesome game but low player population?

- Not enough content to keep players interested for long time (Early Access) - Payday 2 is a complete game
  18. L

I had a problem yesterday when I uploaded my item for the kf2 contest. I couldn't upload it with a thumbnail picture, so I did it without it. Problem is, there's seem to be no way to add one after that and also the my item is not showing up. Can anyone help me, please?
  19. L

Stream Workshop Workshop Upload Tool Crashes

Had this problem too, and fixed by not choosing any thumbnail picture. Problem is, I don't know how to add one in the workshop settings :(