• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zeptorem

multi-perk weapons/weapon ideas

1st, I'm skeptical you were in the army, or in a combat role. You cite wikipedia, and fail to even realize that most of the complaints on that page were from the original M16, without the chromed barrel or forward assist. You mention "taping up" openings in the receiver. What "openings"...
  2. Zeptorem

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

What happened to the poll? Where's the option for "This perk is totally redundant and not even worth the harddisk space it takes up on the TWI forum database"
  3. Zeptorem

New Weapon MK2 Minigun

Christ, why not a tank? It only costs $3000, is invulnerable to all damage, and even shoots enemies automatically for you. It's not like the game is already laughably easy as it is. A minigun or any sort of machine gun with a belt immediately ****s up the game. Reloading ranged weapons are an...
  4. Zeptorem

New Weapon MK2 Minigun

Should've been the end of this thread.
  5. Zeptorem

New perk: Jack of all trades

This thread should've never made it past one reply. I'm disappointed in all of you. ANY "can-do-everything" class is a bad idea and the OP should feel bad about suggesting it. It manages to miss the entire point of a class-based game; that is, that each class has a set of strengths and...
  6. Zeptorem

New class, New weapons, New Specimen.

I wish I could get away with trolling this hard.
  7. Zeptorem

Killing Floor BALANCING!

<tired unfunny meme>
  8. Zeptorem

Killing Floor BALANCING!

Yeah, anyone can do a 5-second google search and regurgitate the results on forums, but what I find so hilarious is that you couldn't even do that. You act laughably arrogant about your lack of knowledge that you can't even take a few seconds on wikipedia to correct. Ignorance is fine, being...
  9. Zeptorem

Forum suggestion: List of things people should stop suggesting

I find this hilarious considering your thread.
  10. Zeptorem

Killing Floor BALANCING!

Hoo boy I can't believe this slipped through the cracks. Typing fingers are armed and ready. 7.62x39, not 7.62x51. A CoD player wouldn't know that, and neither do you. Well aren't you arrogant as all hell. Yes, by the ATF definition, the ACR is a "machine gun". By all other accounts, it's an...
  11. Zeptorem

Killing Floor BALANCING!

Sounds like someone was an only child. OKAY Oh boy, 4 pistols that have been in every goddamn modern FPS ever. Are you even aware of firearms that exist outside of CS:S or MW2? That's a rhetorical question; I'm sure you know of some guns from Vegas 2. Funny how this doesn't concern...
  12. Zeptorem

A thought i had

I support the simple replacement of the MAC-10 with a Sterling because, unlike the MAC-10, the Sterling isn't a boring, ugly, characterless block of sheet metal that's been in every goddamn game since the beginning of time.
  13. Zeptorem

Game Devolopment/Creators (Read This) Great Ideas.

I can't believe no one on this entire forum can use the search function.
  14. Zeptorem

Some New Weapon Ideas...

Nope. Some clips stay in the gun (en-bloc clips, moon clips), most do not (stripper clips). The difference between a clip and a magazine is that a magazine has some mechanism to feed the ammunition to the firearm; a clip merely holds ammunition while: A) In a cylinder (moon clips) B) In an...
  15. Zeptorem

Some New Weapon Ideas...

Oooh boy... I CAN'T WAIT IT'S NOT LIKE THESE HAVE ALL BEEN IN COUNTER OF STRIKES: MODERN GHOSTS: ELITE RECON FORCE 5 OR ANYTHING
  16. Zeptorem

Couple of ideas

That's why you use the search function, 'Studd'.
  17. Zeptorem

Shotgun Ammunition

No, you're missing something. You failed to identify the role of Support beyond the name. It's already the most well-rounded class in the game; its only real weakness is lengthly and frequent reloads, which is more-or-less countered by Support's ability to carry multiple primary weapons and...
  18. Zeptorem

Shotgun Ammunition

Oh boy I can't wait to hear a brilliantly-conceived and original idea! Real life =/= Future Weapons Cool, it'll be just like sharpshooter. Cool, it would function just like buckshot. Cool, it would be just like Demolitions. Man, this would almost be slightly useful if Support didn't...
  19. Zeptorem

why limit the number of players to just 6?

Because that's what the maps were designed for. Imagine if you crammed a dozen M14 spammers into one of the chokepoints in Biotics Lab, it would be easymodo. There are only so many specimens that can come through a hallway.
  20. Zeptorem

Dual wield knifes and katanas

It would be great if thinking any of the ideas in this thread are good would render one sterile.