• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Battlefield documentary series

Have you guys watched any of these documents that go under Battlefield name, like battlefield: siege of leningrad, war at crimea, stalingrad, kursk... A lots of great video material but overall content is quite weak. Chronological misuse of videomaterial, like in Siege of leningrad, in first...
  2. D

Server que system

Ok - lack of server que system has been disturbing me since RO:OST came in march, I have used to games have one. Recently player amounts have increased a lots and more and more servers are totally full quite long time(s) so implementing server que to server browser system would be very...
  3. D

Level Design we need more combined arms maps

...like bondarevo or hedgedog. I haven't seen (totally) custom map with tanks yet :/
  4. D

AT-Dogs wth :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_dog "Despite the problems, the Anti-tank dogs were successful at disabling a reported 300 Nazi tanks." Eh... Anyone heard of this before?
  5. D

Level Design Mappers ahoy!

Please do not make those stupid "minefields" in visible areas of map. I think that feature should be used only in areas that shouldn't be accessible. Its just so lame that normal flanking of the battlefield kills you in magical minefield.
  6. D

Tactics Panzerfaust

Umm... The sight is weird to me, why there are different ranges but if you aim with the 80 hole, rocket will hit ground. I made my 3 first tank kills with panzerfaust just panic stricken shooting towards tank and boom (from the side). yesterday I tried to aim between the turret and hull - from...
  7. D

Tank Mobility

Hi, Could you beta testers or TW crew answer this question: What happens if tank's main gun barrel hits a tree or building, does it block movement or does it just go thru?