• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Carpathian Crosses Released

Woo! waiting is over.
  2. D

New game on the horizon "Men of War"

Looks cool. I hope it has better gameplay than Faces of war has. The singleplayer IMO is unplayble after few maps since it doesn't have PAUSE button and the AI can't handle things way I want to and it is very frustrating to haste all commands manually in real time.
  3. D

[VIDEO] MinionWorkz Vehicle & Map Pack

Uhh, what does it do in RO? There are no advanced physics in this game so does CP round penetrate objects and make explosions inside? or what =??!! :D
  4. D

Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

Well, I wouldn't call it fear but it's damn exciting. I have so many good memories with OFP + FDF WW2 mod. for example one epic mission lasted over 4 hours, we used only ski's to move from place to another. Partisan raids during "cold" winter night into Soviet strongpoints and which escaleted...
  5. D

MinionWorkz Vehicle and Map Pack

!!! ffffking hell... lovely content pack! GJ
  6. D

Joysticks

Those CH-sticks are quite expensive, but they last forever.
  7. D

Forgotten Hope 2 (Release) Thread.

Airplanes are horrible, for example how the plane will react into throttle slider is awful. (it has enormous latency, as it should control RPM instantly, it seems to control fuel flow by some kind of old big mechanical valve, lol). also, when the planes don't fly realistic speeds, they are...
  8. D

Forgotten Hope 2 (Release) Thread.

I tried playing FH2 on saturday. It felt like a remake of FH to BF2 without anything really special D; (and they spent 2 years making this and only got crappy africa campaign finished) After playing Project reality you could find all those horrible things from basic BF2: everybody can drive and...
  9. D

Beta Map Ponyri Beta 3

Taking the schoolhouse against experienced enemy a helluva challenge. Good map in my optinion, only thing I would change is the depth of trenches - I think they are too deep, or there are too less shooting positions.
  10. D

Final Map RO-Vidzeme FINAL

Good job, Vidzeme goes instantly to my top 10 maps.
  11. D

[Game] The Armed Assault thread

I got my copy last thursday before I went to berlin overweekend so I din't have time to play until monday. Since then I have been playing mp-coop with few friends of mine. The game kicks ass like OFP did, thou there still are some things that I would have done different. 1st coop map that we...
  12. D

I think the devs are up to something....

So it won't utilize dualcores but does it handle dual cpu's?
  13. D

Vietcong 2-yor opinions?

V2 is 1000x worse than Vietcong.
  14. D

Need info on US Bars and Clubs rules (being over/under 21 etc)

Dutch or belgian guys haven't said anything yet :D
  15. D

Why are satchels 10lbs?

And Vodka.
  16. D

Project Reality out tomorow!

People who have this, could you tell me something about bullet power to players (damage) - in basic BF2 bullets are ridicilous unefficient and was main reason why I havent bought that game yet. If .50 BMG doesnt kill a person with one shot, game will not be played.
  17. D

Beta Map RO-Korosten Beta 2

suggestion: replace magical minefields of sudden destruction with invisible wall(s).
  18. D

Lol, Super Secret Spetsnaz "Techniques"

umm.. whats that jedi power that he uses on the laughing yankee? :D
  19. D

Your perfect Red Orchestra

-Player support up to 128 with large outdoor maps with a lots of space to flank targets. (in urban maps, every building should be accessible) Capped areas work as spawns and player could choose which one to use. (if you have played Joint Ops you know what I am talking about). - Destroyable...
  20. D

Realistic map

OFP - veteran difficulty, compass and no hud-indicators in map <3