• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Vertical Sync not Working?

Is anyone else having this issue? I have vertical sync enabled in the graphics options, restarted the game, and I still have noticeable screen tearing.
  2. P

Don't take the horror aspect away like KF1

Agreed. The sillyness factor was way over the top in the original. I don't mind some lighthearted stuff now and again, but if this is supposed to be a co-op survival horror game the content should reflect that.
  3. P

Listen Server Working Fine Yesterday, Now "Not Responding"

Does it matter if the IP changes as long as its a listen server?I was under the impression When its listen its just connecting to whatever th current settings are it shouldn't matter I thought. Anyways connecting through internet not lan. The IP is static and I he is having no issues connecting...
  4. P

Listen Server Working Fine Yesterday, Now "Not Responding"

I have been running a listen server and my brother normally joins me. We have been doing so for several days with no issues. Now all of a sudden today when he attempts to join my listen server he gets the "server is not responding error". I have the proper ports forwarded: 7707,7708, 7717...
  5. P

Possible to change map in listen servers?

I do not see any available settings within the in game menu to change the map of a listen server (unless you enable map voting in advanced server options). I would like to be able to change maps on the fly though, Is there a server command?
  6. P

Back from hiatus, no one can join games "Server not responding"

I just tried enabling router DMZ and still no response from server from users trying to connect.
  7. P

Yes I am doing that too, in the original post you should see an image of the ports properly forwarded through my router.
  8. P

I just redid the port forwarding, and double checked everything so it should not be that. This is really frustrating about to just give up. Thanks for the attempt though bobdog. Might there be someone who is more versed in these sort of issues that could trouble shoot it with me?
  9. P

Bobdog, I have had friends try to join that way no avail. [URL] Protocol=KillingFloor ProtocolDescription=KillingFloor Protocol Name=ROSoldier Map=Index.rom LocalMap=KFIntro.rom NetBrowseMap=Entry.rom Host= Portal= MapExt=rom EXEName=KillingFloor.exe SaveExt=usa Port=7707...
  10. P

I tried switching try switching the server behind nat but it did not work.
  11. P

We have tried through hamachi and by opening the correct ports yet we have not had any luck with myself hosting. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? When I played several months ago I would host both listen and dedicated servers frequently and had zero problems. Not sure what I am doing...
  12. P

Beta Map Kf-Hell

Tripwirechris, are you utilizing custom meshes here? Either way looks promising.
  13. P

Level Design Creating Custom World Assets and Textures, where to start?

As the topic states if one is interested in learning how to create their own world assets (3DS max), and custom textures(photoshop I assume), where does one start?
  14. P

Pipebombs, how do they work?

They seem to be similar to a proximity mine, except more than half the time a zombie walks over them it does not trigger the explosion. Would someone please clarify? Thanks
  15. P

Listen server, no one can view it or join

All are reading as open according to the program you linked, for w/e reason, Windows firewall is disabled.
  16. P

Listen server, no one can view it or join

I used to have a dedicated server some time ago for KF. I am now trying to do a simple listen server however when friends try to join from the friends menu and "join game" command it says the server is not responding. With the in game server browser, in the friends tab, I am not visible either...
  17. P

How to heal with new medic gun?

Basic question, I apologize.
  18. P

How to change map on a listen server?

Thank you Zetsumei! Would you say the port forwards for listen servers are needed in general? Yes I am lazy :D.
  19. P

How to change map on a listen server?

When I ran a dedicated server it was very easy to change the map with the web browser admin utility, however with a listen server I am not quite sure what to do. Also in your experience do all those ports really need to be forwarded to successfully host a game others can join?
  20. P

Game stutters at random when monsters are out

As the topic states, whenever monsters are out the game stutters. I have no idea what could be causing this since my specs are more than good enough to run this game flawlessly. Q9550 @ 3.6 GTX 280 4 Gig RAM Vista 64