• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JacksonL

Level Design RSTE - Sugar Loaf "WIP

Please do MORD! Let me know! I'd like to gather some extra footage to help Nymets with the new trailer! With those recording we could get the same battle from multiple angles! <3
  2. JacksonL

Beta Map RSTE-SugarLoaf

V5 ready to go!
  3. JacksonL

New update available Check front page. Here's the update notes: - Allies can now destroy the bunker farthest right when facing the hill - Allies tickets increased by 60 - Axis tickets increased by 30 - Axis spawn time increased by 1 second - Low Ridge (B) has been reduced from 22 seconds to...
  4. JacksonL

Beta Map RSTE-SugarLoaf

[CENTER]VERSION 5 Update Steam Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472246440 Direct Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/zo4qf0wfdgq2306/RSTE-SugarLoaf_v5.roe?dl=0 Quick Balancing Update: - Allies can now destory the bunker farthest right when facing the hill -...
  5. JacksonL

Version 4 is finally here! Someone suggested I allow the players to destroy one of the bunkers using explosives to gain direct access into the tunnels. I want to see how this update goes and also hear from people on this idea. Please report any bugs or any other things that are wrong, I'm sure...
  6. JacksonL

Level Design I need to stop bots from spawning in a specific volume

Hey everyone long time no see! I am so close to updating my Sugar Loaf map but I need to stop the bots from spawning at a specific volume due to pathing issues. I only want players to spawn at this volume since it is located underground and the bots and editor despise underground pathing. Any...
  7. JacksonL

Level Design Random Artillery Properties

I'm unsure nymets, but the only thing I can think of is using an emitter to spawn the bullet impacts randomly, or somehow turn a projected texture on and off at random intervals.
  8. JacksonL

Shoot, thanks for the reply.
  9. JacksonL

Version 3 is out! Hey Beskar Mando, is there a way you can quickly form a BSP around a staticmesh instead of using the geometry mode? And is there a way to have volume faces showing all the time like my screenshot below, without having to be in Geometry mode. Just so I know how far out the...
  10. JacksonL

Hey Guys I'm running into another problem. At the moment if someone tries to run a game with 64 bots it crashes about 20 seconds after setting foot in the map. 16 bots and 32 bots work fine. This must be something to do with setting up the roles, right? I removed incorrect Allie roles from the...
  11. JacksonL

So, I'm going with the staticmesh version, and I'll add the Transparency after; I want to make sure you can't see through. Note: HBO Pacific in the BG.
  12. JacksonL

Cheers nymets, my hero! I'll give it a spin. Edit: Why do you think they didn't include grenades in the picture?
  13. JacksonL

Hey nymets1104, I need the grenades to bounce off!
  14. JacksonL

I need help if anyone can lend a hand. I need to know what kind of volume will block a grenade, if there even is one. It doesn't seem like BlockAll in a blocking volume does anything against them.
  15. JacksonL

G_Sajer, thank you for putting the map on your server, I'll have to join in soon and get some feedback, Cheers!
  16. JacksonL

MORD, I was able to get the demo video working! turns out the D on demos had to be capitalized! I learned a lot from watching the match and made quite a few more updates. I also noticed you were AFK for most of the match. The only problem with it was it crashes after a certain point, so I didn't...
  17. JacksonL

I'm back, and I didn't abandon my baby :eek: !!! Moving from my last apartment, and getting surgery stopped me in my tracks but I'm back on track now! Check out my lasted update and video and also all of the fixes! Please forgive me everyone! And if you'd still like to help me make this map...
  18. JacksonL

Currently speed running through an old version that should be error free and adding in all the things it doesn't have as fast as possible. I'm hoping it will be ready by 9:30 pacific. EDIT: BUILDING ALL and added you to steam MORD
  19. JacksonL

According to this it is suppose to be 1024 by 1024. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=81782 I'll try saving the package Defwen, see what happens.
  20. JacksonL

Tried reimporting, no go. Somehow the original 1024 was replaced by 512 by 512. If I try and bring in a 1024 by 1024 it is always black. And also the overheadmap3 seems to mystically show up then as well. I have no idea. Edit: The only fix I have found is to delete my RO2 folder in my...