• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jaek

Tactics Specimen waves for Long Normal

I wanted to customize the waves on my server and it was tedious so I wrote a script to help and this is the result when I point it at the game's wave layout. So if anyone wants to see what specimens make up the waves: wave list for normal/long
  2. Jaek

Poll, what player count do you want

A poll just to see what player count people prefer
  3. Jaek

Will the new update allow perks in custom maps?

Will we be able to make maps with custom triggers and use our perks during game play, but not progress them?
  4. Jaek

2D Art Best. Art. Evar.

Seeings how there are no thread in this section I'll start us off
  5. Jaek

KF Cache Extractor

I modified the older UT cache extractor to work with KF for those who want to get maps from their game cache that they played on other servers. It should work with Red Orchestra too (I tried to make it identify it as KF but didn't have RO to test on)...
  6. Jaek

RO cache extractor

Can someone check if this cache extractor works on RO also, I don't have RO but I modified it for Killing Floor and want to see if it works in RO also: http://www.killingfloor411.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254
  7. Jaek

Perks not working on custom maps anymore?

I didn't see a new update or info release saying that perks are going to be disabled in custom maps so I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why the perks aren't working in my map anymore. When I click the Select Perk button it says "Unkown Steam error prevented...
  8. Jaek

suggestion: re-do patriarch voice

Every time he appears and says something I can't help but slap my forehead. He should not be so lame. On a scale of 1 to 10 for awesomeness he rates a 3.5 because his character design isn't very good, let me sum up how his character design process went: Jerry: Hey, the fp is really awesome! But...
  9. Jaek

How do I do these things in the game?

1) How do I turn off the shopkeeper's voice and the other guys voice who keeps telling me he is reloading. It's really detracting from the game. 2) How can I make it so I can switch weapons with my mouse wheel like in other games? (I don't mean pop up a menu with the scroll wheel, but actually...
  10. Jaek

Tactics Tactics

I figured since this was empty I may as well start off with some stuff on the non retail version. The experience players know all this so its for new players. Always kill the enemy who is most likely to kill you first. For experienced players this is a no brainer. For new players its not so...
  11. Jaek

Our player stats from the server with me and everyone

http://www.sonicenergy.de/kfstats/stats.php?action=stats
  12. Jaek

What is the price + must I use steam?

I have a steam account with UT2k4 and UT3 and I took the serials from the games after installing them and removed steam. Is it possible to also do this with the new KF as I don't want steam running on my machine. Will it be possible to get a discount if I buy 5 copies (for some of my team...