• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jaek

Level Design Can I have a trader area without a trader?

The gun vending machine is a cool idea. I think all maps need one :D
  2. Jaek

Tactics Specimen waves for Long Normal

I wanted to customize the waves on my server and it was tedious so I wrote a script to help and this is the result when I point it at the game's wave layout. So if anyone wants to see what specimens make up the waves: wave list for normal/long
  3. Jaek

Level Design Controlling texture panning?

Lol. Smart :)
  4. Jaek

Upgrading my computer

I just grabbed a new system and put in a cheap 4670 video card. I've been playing on a macbook pro so this'll is a big sized upgrade (i7 920). I suggest for a low budget then grab a new dx10.1 card for $100. The new ones at that price have good speed. Here is the June 2009 Best Graphics...
  5. Jaek

A note about the locked characters

My theory is that these aren't player skins but are NPC skins for bots/players which are against us (red vs blue). Or at least that is what I hope they're for.
  6. Jaek

White listing maps

A huge list will be fine. It takes the processor a fraction of a second to parse a huge list over a tiny list so its no prob. If the list grows to 5,000,000 maps then there are some tweaks to make it parse fast still.
  7. Jaek

New achievements

Seen Jaek: Play a game with Jaek in it
  8. Jaek

A note about the locked characters

The skateborder looking kid is cool. I noticed he's flagged as civilian, it makes the mystery deeper.
  9. Jaek

Killing Floor Updated!

Great update guys! Well done!
  10. Jaek

Specimen modifications

I vote to make them all like in the original KF, they were very well balanced and funner.
  11. Jaek

Mutator: Mirror Friendly Fire

That's why it's a mod, so you don't have to implement it but if you did, there is a good chance you'll like new game play style more. It is suited for this game the same way it's suited for every coop game. For people who don't like it, they just don't turn it on. If you play with FF then you...
  12. Jaek

Question about maps downloaded from servers

zomg!!11eleventyone11 the sky is falling!
  13. Jaek

Question about maps downloaded from servers

KFCacheExtractor KFCacheExtractor Just download the kf cache extractor: http://killingfloor411.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254&highlight=cache
  14. Jaek

killing floor is dieng

The game isn't dieing. Stop being pessimistic. It's going onto retail shelves which means growth. The servers are going down because we all rushed out and bought 5 of them as soon as the game was out and every 2nd player decided to get their own server so there was a brazillion servers. Then...
  15. Jaek

Smack Em Back! Mutator

Cheetah, can you make a mod which turns FF damage around so the teammate doesn't receive the damage but the shooter does, or have it distributed between in 50/50?
  16. Jaek

A different Boss Every Oficial Map? Not Only Patriarch!

I vote to replace the last wave with an wave of fp.
  17. Jaek

KF Cache Extractor

I love you too. Kinda nice that a cache extractor brought us together :* :*
  18. Jaek

Iceberg to publish Killing Floor in Europe

Steam you say..<rubs chin>.. I guess you can't win all the time :)
  19. Jaek

Iceberg to publish Killing Floor in Europe

Awesome! I can't wait to start buying it in boxes. I'm at 4 copies on Steam and I'm happy to re-buy to get the cool packaging (and so I can play without Steam). I feel bad when I make someone install Steam just to play it. I also heard that every boxed copy of the game comes with a signed...
  20. Jaek

Beta Map KF-TrailOfTheWoods

Wow, very awesome looking! You've got skill.