• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. myles lambert

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Name: KF-Harbor Filename: KF-Harbor.ROM Download Link
  2. myles lambert

Final Map KF-Harbor

Version 1.1 This fixes one exploit (reported by HaTeMe) and also placed some assets in invisible collision blocks so people don't become confused. Download links are the same as above. Direct l ModDB l 4Shared uz2 files Harbor Server - 80.177.174.188 Thankyou to everyone who has played the...
  3. myles lambert

Final Map KF-Harbor

Direct l ModDB l 4Shared uz2 files Reports are coming in from the Port Authority about a bizarre attack on the Harbour. A number of cargo containers were offloaded from a cargo vessel belonging to a London Biotech researcher. According to one of the surviving dock workers, they had barely...
  4. myles lambert

I want to play as a guy with a tophat and monocle

Something like this dude would be about right - http://www.getonmyhorse.com/
  5. myles lambert

Beta Map KF-MountainPass_Beta3

You are correct, I was using Beta 2, you should update the Killing Floor ModDB profile with the latest version of the map. If you want to overwhelm the player, you definetly need more spawns, because once a few specimens have spawned in a volume that volume is disabled for a certain amount of...
  6. myles lambert

Beta Map KF-MountainPass_Beta3

Hey, So I had a six player match on this map, and I have some feedback for you. I think this map has a lot going for it, Its layout is nice enough and visually its very nice (perhaps the lighting could do with a little more contrast). One thing though, we found the gameplay very boring, zeds...
  7. myles lambert

Final Map KF-Departed

The model sizes aren't your issues, its the textures. Your only going to save a few kb's by making your models fewer polys. I would suggest looking over what can be replaced by already existing models then look at making some textures smaller or using more of the same textures where possible.
  8. myles lambert

Level Design Looking for

I'm pretty sure he's worked that much out, In the texture browser you want to open up the file Landscape_T in the Killing Floor Texture folder.
  9. myles lambert

Beta Map KF-Taganka

The reason it looks a bit bloomy is because your texture contains white pixels, easiest way to fix that is go to Image -> Adjusments -> Levels and move the second output level to 245, this should fix the bloom.
  10. myles lambert

Level Design [MAP] WIP : Ishimura

He modelled them, but didn't texture them.
  11. myles lambert

Level Design are mirrors possible?

Go on, tell me how awesome I'am.. http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/tutorials/securitycamera.htm
  12. myles lambert

Winners of Wave 1 Grindhouse Custom Map Contest

Congrats to the winners and well done to everyone who entered the competition. Can't wait to see Wave 2.
  13. myles lambert

Level Design Rotating the pivot of a door?

When exporting to UnrealED, the pivot is always 0,0,0 so make sure where you want the pivot is in the absolute same position of the middle of 3D Space.
  14. myles lambert

Killing Floor At #1

Yup, you better believe it. Killing Floor at #1 in my local game store ;) If you're feeling like a man next time you visit GAME, be sure to keep Killing Floor at number one!
  15. myles lambert

3D & Animation Maya Import UV Map

If you alter the UVMap you also have to alter the texture for the mesh so that it fits it.
  16. myles lambert

Beta Map KF-Hotel_beta1

Watch your coronas , looks odd if theres no light around them. Either get rid of them or add another light below them.
  17. myles lambert

Level Design Loading map = critical error

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=468611&postcount=7
  18. myles lambert

Level Design Help?!?!?!?!?

Okay, if you've tried the above and have not found a fix here is the way to fix this problem. Load up the map and wait for the error message, then go to File -> Export and save file type as Unreal Text. Next open up the file you exported in notepad and do a find for what is causing the error...
  19. myles lambert

Flash Light

The stalker flashlight in my opinion looks actually worse than the Killing Floor one! The only thing that stalker flashlight has is dynamic lights shadows which Killing Floor does not support.