• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Alexander Ostmann

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

The M16 has a self cleaning gas system? That's news to me! :P
  2. Alexander Ostmann

This picture just ticked me off today, like alot

No, it was Nazi Germany. Right, Hobitt?
  3. Alexander Ostmann

Hey, just because you had your national pride spat on when the Soviets took your land like taking candy from a child doesn't mean you need to take it out on me. I appreciate you guys making up for it in Afghanistan, though.
  4. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

Sexual assault is a huge problem in the US military. I haven't even shipped to basic training yet, and about a third of the briefings I've had are about sexual assault. Buddies of mine have also said entire days are dedicated in basic training to sexual assault prevention and awareness. Truth be...
  5. Alexander Ostmann

Trolling like a 13-year-old spoiled brat? Other than the fact of being born American, how am I spoiled?
  6. Alexander Ostmann

[Movie] Stalingrad (2013)

Of course you did.
  7. Alexander Ostmann

Quote of the day

I go from feeling good to feeling awful sometimes, too. It's human. It's normal. With just the facts you just provided, in my amateur opinion, I'd say you're not bipolar.
  8. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

My sentiments as well. The video is not worth anyone's time. Mob mentality + Al-Qaeda = bad news.
  9. Alexander Ostmann

I hope it's not like god awful Brest Fortress.
  10. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

My thoughts exactly.
  11. Alexander Ostmann

President Reagan is laughing because he knows his military and nuclear capabilities could wipe the Soviet Union off the map in just minutes. Gorbachev is laughing in nervousness because he knows this and doesn't want to piss President Reagan off. Let freedom ring, *****. Now watch the butt...
  12. Alexander Ostmann

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

This one had me dying I was laughing so hard :D:D
  13. Alexander Ostmann

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Hell yeah. Denmark ****ing **** up as usual. Their service is invaluable in the fight against the insurgency.
  14. Alexander Ostmann

Agreed. Such a sad movie. They captured the brutality of the battle so well. The futility the Germans face as the movie closes is just heart wrenching. I hope the new one is similar to the 1993 one.
  15. Alexander Ostmann

Are you referring to this one? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108211/
  16. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

Maoist Rebel News? I think I'll pass, thanks.
  17. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

No, they are moved a little bit away I believe.
  18. Alexander Ostmann

The "anything" thread

RIP to all those lost on 9/11 and in the subsequent wars.