• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

DJ Scully Wallpaper

nice vectoring
  2. R

Beta Map KF-Taganka

nice
  3. R

New music for killing floor

I agree... muted maps suck a little About sound replacement pack: I aint gonna replace any stock content.
  4. R

manor spot

I guess you failed with that promise (no exploits fixed).:rolleyes:
  5. R

Katana Pricing

Why? Suicidal should be a game difficulty that nobody beats. It shouldn't be a normal difficulty for everyone who has level 5 perks, there's nothing abnormal about having level 5 perks, we all get em sooner or later.
  6. R

Is this what wanted? To run over your Patriarch? Vehicles here...

Then go post it on some warez forum, dawg This isn't allowed here.
  7. R

Katana Pricing

I think it should be more expensive too. Although all kf weapons i really cheap actually. Never had too little money to buy something.
  8. R

manor spot

omfg Just checked and BioticsLab exploit is still there aswell. I reported it long time ago and it could have been fixed within minutes. What's going on?
  9. R

The look of Foundry

It kinda reminded Half Life for me, maybe because of Bio Cola. I haven't played Bioschock tho..
  10. R

Zynthetic - "Spine"

Finally somebody besides me who misses stuff from kf mod ;) Anyway, i think this track is used in Oldetower, but i'm not sure 100%. Never had a chance to play this map in kf game since no server has it uploaded :( But i think too that it should be in some official map. The more the better...
  11. R

Foundry

Hehe i've played like whole day and only this map. At first we barely got past wave 5 too (on hard) and died. Everyone always kept re-voting it. :D
  12. R

Final Map KF-Sewers

So what's wrong with doom and other maps like that? In fact they're the best maps in kf... That's kind of the point of downloading map manually. Elseway you could just download everything before joining the game. If some people don't have the music installed it's their own problem. Next time...
  13. R

Get weapons that is pure ownage.

i think it was vice versa
  14. R

Tactics Zomg Clan - Medic Guide

Zerkers and support too i think. I always have spare money although i also fill my hunting and normal shotty ammo. But it could be just because i don't restore my kevlar every wave.
  15. R

Name Option

Why are there leftovers?
  16. R

Very quick, simple question

Yes, it's Steam's game only
  17. R

German steam version censored?

All versions are censored (Zombies wearing clothing).
  18. R

Add flashlight on every weapon possible.

There's no need for flashlight on every weapon. It's not like you normally have flashlights on all weapons IRL too. In real life, you would also camp in lightened areas not camp in dark. Noobs should be able to buy extra flashlights or night goggles... if anything. You barely need flashlight...
  19. R

Level Design Tripwire is runing our maps

You're kidding right? i'd love to play on custom maps but usually 90% servers only have 4-5 default maps. The server admins are slackers because of not uploading maps.