• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. affliction91

Make the "Patriarch Wave" more obvious - I miss it

jsut pay attention not only does the trader have a couple sayings for it.. usually someone on the mic throws it out there aswell
  2. affliction91

Improved UI?

i thought the UI was very poorly constructed from teh beginning.. the great thing is that you can mod it yourself if you feel like it... its gets the job done.
  3. affliction91

Another pistol?

ahh, would be very nice addition... good suggestion i agree that it would go well with the commando perk
  4. affliction91

Perk Tracking

good idea
  5. affliction91

Tactics General Guide

good stuff so far
  6. affliction91

Killing Floor lost its "Umph" quite quickly

i disagree i still get a thrill playing the game everyday
  7. affliction91

whered my fav insult go?

10char
  8. affliction91

Level Design KF-Swamp Alpha

looking good
  9. affliction91

It's a sad day when...

very sad day indeed... the KF community will mourn.
  10. affliction91

ZED Time and Money Bank.

bumpage
  11. affliction91

What i dont want to see

i know exactly where you are coming from. i cant even hop on CS 1.6 anymore because its filled with admin mods and extra noises added in and all sorts of stuff, its quite annouying.. I dont want to see any hackers in KF either!! haha... not that there is a need for hacks..
  12. affliction91

Level Design UnrealEd Problem - Unable to select Faces!

same problem for me... i run Vista 64bit on my laptop, which is what i run games on... guess i'll just have to map on my desktop.. bleh
  13. affliction91

We need some kind of MG

someome just import the MG42 from RO over to KF :):):)
  14. affliction91

Septumus.com Authoring Contest

awesome! expect some articles from me.
  15. affliction91

Mr. Perky?

anybody maxed out all of their perks yet?
  16. affliction91

The females of Killing Floor

yeah, im not exactly sure why there aren't any females... maybe they will put some in, would be a good idea
  17. affliction91

button bindings...

I imagine this would not be too difficult. Can you edit your .ini to somehow bind keys to change your perk?? I know in Red Orchestra you could do several things to your .ini to add cool bindings...
  18. affliction91

Tactics KF farm tactics

I like Farm aswell, super fun map. The strat i like to use is to keep on constant move around the buildings and stay out of the grass and keep on move towards trader so you have enough buy time. If everyone stays together and has a decent shot, you can pick them off before they even get near...
  19. affliction91

Switch perks only once per game.

being able to change perks is very strategical.... but i see where you are coming from... but only being able to switch once is alittle insane...