• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Servers that are using client side?

I would be suprised if there were any servers not running it. I just ask in chat after i join the server.
  2. M

How is it so far?

The new hit detection is amazing. Thats all the game needed to me. I can hit things with realistic ballistics now not lag.
  3. M

Antilag mutator - a call for testing

This is the most amazing thing ever. Playing in a 200 ping server with this mod is better than a 50 ping server without.
  4. M

TWI, you gotta hire this guy...

This is the most amazing thing ever. Playing in a 200 ping server with this mod is better than a 50 ping server without.
  5. M

Server Help with server

I got webadmin working but still not in game admin.
  6. M

Is ragdoll fadetime an option?

This definatly isnt a huge deal to me but i would like an option for the bodies to stay till the end of the wave.
  7. M

Killing Floor Extreme?

You can make steam say your playin what ever you want. One time when alot of my friends were on i made it say Moklakins is playing with himself. I got alot of WTF mesages shortly after.
  8. M

Pre-order now!

[quote=D.a.L-mistk
  9. M

Finer Undead Things Invite

Ok i found my id http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972939905 Look forward to the add.
  10. M

Thanks ill do that and actually i think my steam id is Moklakins. I just looked up killeryt and i didnt get a match.
  11. M

Oh I forgot my steam id is: killeryt
  12. M

Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do? A:Claw hammer to the brain. Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do? A:Wait for the opritunity to...