• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sgt. Lag

Tripwire talks Stalingrad to Voodoo Extreme

The new gametype looks really interesting. Im glad to see that you listened to my suggestion about making a game with guns in it, I invented that concept.
  2. Sgt. Lag

[request] custom hud?

You can disable the red bozes in the options menu by selecting minimal hud. I was thinking about making a ew HUD, maybe something similar to the one in Left 4 Dead, but Im only a modeler/visual artist, I would need someone to code it for me.
  3. Sgt. Lag

3D & Animation Requesting 3d models (textured please)

Clearly, you have no patience, good luck finding a modeler.
  4. Sgt. Lag

[GameType] DM Mayhem

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea. I still think that some sort of capture the flag with zeds in the middle would be fun too, but since Im not the coder (just a tester) I'll leave that up to Platefox :D
  5. Sgt. Lag

Buying Killing Floor, but DLC?

Full fingered gloves are worth the price IMO
  6. Sgt. Lag

3D & Animation can autodesk 3ds max 2010 be used to export for KF statics

Here's a nice guide on how to export things into UED: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=32484 Just make sure your model is unwrapped and has a material assigned to it, and that the name does not contains spaces on it as the editor will not be able to import the file into...
  7. Sgt. Lag

3D & Animation can autodesk 3ds max 2010 be used to export for KF statics

There's a plugin that you can use to export things from 3D Max, it's called "Actor X". That will export files in .ase Anyway I thought that the stuff from blender was working. Did you try renaming the hands as I instructed on the last message? Unless you have another modeler, in that case...
  8. Sgt. Lag

Can I level perks offline?

I think that they wont level up, but you could try to disable your connection and give it a quick try.
  9. Sgt. Lag

District 9 Ads?

Now I want to play just to watch the cool ads, sad thing is I rarely get to see that menu for more than a second.
  10. Sgt. Lag

[DA2] Mod DB MOTY 2009

I was incredibly disappointed with Neotokyo.
  11. Sgt. Lag

3D & Animation Placing a custom static into play

For some reason it doesn't seems to be working. Im the one that made the static mesh. I imported the mesh as an .ASE file, then the texture as a .DDS and applied it. In the static mesh browser it looked fine, so I saved the package. If I try to open said package the static shows up fine in...
  12. Sgt. Lag

New Character pack needed!

Field medic plz!
  13. Sgt. Lag

Want an ally or two for a new project

I sent it to you a couple of days ago via PM, but it looks like it didnt arrive. Basically, I finished two meshes and I wanted you to test them (they are both dudes stuck into walls, but in slightly different poses for variety). I created a package in UED with it along with it's texture, this...
  14. Sgt. Lag

Thanks for the advise, but I normally prefer to adjust those things manually. This is still not finished (as you can see on the top) but it should give you a good idea of what Im talking about: My god I love Blender! EDIT: Im so sorry, I couldn't help it, link!
  15. Sgt. Lag

I downloaded a random rusty wall texture and applied it to gey a rough idea of what it would look like. Something like this: (Textures are not aligned, it's just a test) I just did this because it was fun, but I found a tutorial on this forum about importing static meshes into UED...
  16. Sgt. Lag

After talking about making a static mesh of a guy merged with a wall I thought "hey, it's Sunday, I have nothing better to do and it should be fun!" so I made this in 2 hours (it could still use some work). If you want it it's yours!
  17. Sgt. Lag

Im learning modeling and I would be interested in making some custom meshes if you need some. Im not that good at texturing but I could give it a try. I would just need some gidance, I've never used the UED for anything else other than replacing character textures to make custom skins. This...
  18. Sgt. Lag

[GameType] DM Mayhem

Im Sgt. Lag in case you need anything :)
  19. Sgt. Lag

Weapons on the floor

I remember playing in a friendly fire server. I died as a Medic and someone took my MP7, which I thought was quite unfair. When I spawned I went in the same general direction that the guy did and found a gun on the floor, when I picked it up I realized it was a SCAR, so I preceeded to equip it...
  20. Sgt. Lag

Level 7?

What I want to see is a very large level cap, like 50 or something, but used only as braging rights without any gameplay benefits (other than maybe some unlockable stuff as long as they are only cosmetic).