• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Anemia

Map Difficulty

Personally I don't think that kiting should be encouraged any more than it already is. In my experience kiting is done more and more on higher difficulty settings. It seems like the main reason why team-kiting isn't done in most pubs is because it requires a lot of coordination compared to...
  2. Anemia

More fun for admins

well my best bet is http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=603501&postcount=2 If this was what you asked for ^^ Also there's the SET command, probably my favourite command. For it to work i believe you have to set the server to custom (sandbox). What can you do with SET? You can...
  3. Anemia

The Official - Who is your favorite DLC

DJ Ninja Scully :cool: Moving at the speed of light cutting up everything that moves (including doors:cool:)
  4. Anemia

Your biggest failure

Also i had a similar experience^^ but this was in the KFmod2.5 days, I was playing in Prolox and it was one of those "silly" games, we were 12 people, we were all glitched up and on wave 9 everyone except me got killed by either falling into the elevatorshaft or getting smashed by fleshpounds...
  5. Anemia

Tactics Berserker w/ Restricted Movement?

I must say though, randomly welding doors is generally a very bad idea. But if you know what you are doing then it works really good, just for a couple of examples: If you are hanging around in the church in Westlondon, then you can weld the door closest to the shop and move away from it, (if...
  6. Anemia

The Grab-ability for the Stalker?

To be completely honest, I believe that the stalker is the most annoying speciment compared to the other ones. It's easy( to fairly easy) to dodge huskshots and crawlers have pretty much no damage nor health. But i ALWAYS miss that stalker which makes me miss that siren i was going for with my...
  7. Anemia

Quake 1 and Killing Floor...

It's Doom :) http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36983
  8. Anemia

Clearing up some confusion - MAC 10 - The 1014 Post Mortem

I could not agree more! Also it would be wonderful if custom mutators did not disable perks only the perkprogression since there's to be honest no good reason for doing this. And like you said, better support for Missionmaps. But the mutator/customcode is what bothers me most. If i just want to...
  9. Anemia

Hardcore mode idea

@ Fedorov I agree completely with pretty much everything you've said in this thread, even though I must agree that quite a lot of people uses the "crappier" weapons (and I like to ask why) so to me it seems like almost everyone who's carrying a LAR instead of xbow or bullpop instead of scar is...
  10. Anemia

LAW discussion thread

I say the law belongs to the support! Like it used to be. In the good old days only support Could carry it since it weighted one kilo too much. Also It needs a boost in damage and a decrease in blastradius so it's even Possible to use it indoors (lol? xP). I'm thinkning Move Law to support...
  11. Anemia

The update in a nutshell!

Just dropping this here (some of the changes, but it's not the changelog): http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=632882&postcount=106 :3
  12. Anemia

The new Firebug toy will be...

I'm going through the updates, I don't really know all the changes so I'm just listing the most important stuffs. Ebrdmg from min 100 max 115 changed to min 75 max 86. Weight from 5 to 8. Ammo decreased by about 50%. The crossbow seems to deal just as much damage and the same...
  13. Anemia

BalanceMutator

Sorry guys, nope it's not whitelisted. I will soon (i dont know how soon) release an update with firespeed and such, but i've been a bit busy (havent had access to my computer as much as i use to and also RenegadeX B0.55 got out xP), But I'll pop it out as soon as possible so i can apply it for...
  14. Anemia

Final Map KF-Firechess

I think original is enough for me at least^^ but im no firebug and we're almost always 6. But i guess your versions are better for more hardcore players and singleplayermode :)
  15. Anemia

New Weapon Mutator help

I must agree with Wick here, your comment there was very unnecessary. I know it's a big crime to steal other peoples art but that also makes offence in assuming that someone stole someone elses art even bigger. And also you base your accusation on the fact that "he does not know that he needs to...
  16. Anemia

Final Map KF-Firechess

Oh Nice you fixed it yourself :). Yes of course knock yourself out :3 I'll go apply for Firechess now if can somehow understand how it works^^
  17. Anemia

Final Map KF-Firechess

@Driftwood, Thank you too! @Demon, Thank you, and 32 players xD that must have been on the bridge of madness unless everyone were firebugs :P @Crystaldragon, in my first builds of the map I forgot to only make the squares trigger by humans, so both zeds and humans would trigger the fire, which...
  18. Anemia

Final Map KF-Firechess

@Beer, Thank you :3 @ Fel, does it freeze? I could do it but it never froze for me or for any of my friends. Or is it unusual? Thanks for the feedback anyway :)
  19. Anemia

BalanceMutator

@ Benjamin, I'm not sure I follow you there. In case you missed that I was wondering about the Firerate :) which in some cases are as low as 0.096. By the way Benjamin, I have you to thank for getting my thumb out of my mouth and start with this mutator after checking your tutorials :3 Anyway I...
  20. Anemia

Final Map KF-Firechess

Hello This is a very old map I made, probably half a year ago (or maybe in the summer or something, its not very relevant is it^^). It's like every normal KF map, you spawn kill the zeds and go shop. There is one little thing though, the map consists of two rooms, the trader room and the main...