• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nazar

killing floor is dieng

its been two weeks... do you really expect the servers to be constantly on just-released level?
  2. Nazar

Killing Floor 1-Retail Image Comparison

2.0 offices was the **** maan
  3. Nazar

Squad =Z.E.D= / [AM] Alliance

lol .
  4. Nazar

Squad Zed/am

The newly formed collection of the two major KF clans, Z.E.D (zombie extermination division) and AM (Axe Men)..discuss :P (website under construction but mostly functional)
  5. Nazar

When will there be more news?

im so e-kewl i read vgcats and use it in reel sitchuashons
  6. Nazar

KF in PC Gamer...

since when was posting shots of a magazine a breach of copyright o.o
  7. Nazar

KF Music.

try searching for Dubstep :P
  8. Nazar

KF Music.

I mainly listen to hip-hop aswell, but if your looking for KF...music then its DnB and Dubstep :P YouTube - DJ Hazard - Machete YouTube - D1 - Crackbong (Leofah Remix) YouTube - Pendulum - Voyager YouTube - Skream - Oskilatah YouTube - Gangsta Paradise Remix YouTube - Emalkay - Mecha YouTube -...
  9. Nazar

Squad Z.e.d.

eh, thought it worked on my profile. Its: nazarazak
  10. Nazar

Squad Z.e.d.

Add me on steam and find out :P
  11. Nazar

Squad Z.e.d.

delete this, it wont be just ZED much longer ;P
  12. Nazar

Finer Undead Things Invite

Question 1: Your loved one has become infected and the only cure is a claw hammer to the brain, what do you do? damn, no sledgehammer? Question 2: You have become infected and you're with a group of friends that are trying to survive. What do you do? grab a gun and do some rambo **** :D...
  13. Nazar

Where's my Comrades?

Yo, its Nazar, the lazier leader of =Z.E.D= :D
  14. Nazar

Hands up whose suprised?

and here i was waiting for 2.51