• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Raziel

UT2004 Invasion monsters in KF ?

I was wondering if it's possible to use monsterpacks which were made for UT2004 in Killing Floor. Well, it probably is possible, but how do I have to modify them ? I tried placing the files and spawning monsters via Sandbox, but it didn't work. BTW I'm trying to get those to work.
  2. Raziel

[Game] Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

That's right, another Resident Evil's on the way ! And again, something completely different. Have a look. YouTube - Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Looks to me like 'Resident Evil meets SOCOM' (does anyone remember this ?) Indeed, it's a 4-player coop tactical shooter. Even though your...
  3. Raziel

[Game] Dead Island

Alright, the first trailer's here ! Looks very promising. I for one think this is one of the best trailers of the past few months (or years ?) YouTube - Dead Island: Official Announcement Trailer Dead Island combines first-person action with a heavy focus on melee combat, character...
  4. Raziel

Level Design How to trigger event when door's destroyed ?

I'm not familiar with triggers, so I was hopping for help from the community. Is it possible to either: Trigger an event everytime a certain door is broken down ? OR Let KFDoorMover be damage-triggered ? (bDamageTriggered works fine on regular movers, but KFDoorMover seems to be broken.)
  5. Raziel

Yet another mouse thread

My mouse movements are pretty inaccurate and I was wondering if someone knew how to fix it. I'm not sure how to explain my problem, it feels like my cursor is sliding over a sheet of ice, making precise shooting very hard. This isn't permanent though, it only seems to happen in certain...
  6. Raziel

Anti Aliasing not available

This isn't a KF-specific Problem, but still I hope you can help me. I just bought a new Laptop. For some reason I can't activate AA through KF's ingame menu. When changing AA-option, "none" is the only choice. Same happens on Nation Red. Amnesia and Source games' AA works as usual. Already...
  7. Raziel

Enhanced Siren

What's about this one: [LEFT]Whenever you get caught by a siren