• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Raziel

Dear Tripware Team please make new achivements.

Did I just read non-steam KF ..? >_>
  2. Raziel

Your favorite character?

Why did you have to necro this thread when there's already this thread on the frontpage ? >_<
  3. Raziel

Whos your favorite character?

Medic/Commando. Close enough.
  4. Raziel

Flintlock weapons?

Railgun effect, pff.. Who's familiar with MGS:Peace Walker's Tanegashima Musket ? :'D
  5. Raziel

Whos your favorite character?

Seems like Gibby and me share the same taste. +1 EDIT: Where did the voting system go !? xD
  6. Raziel

Achivement bugs

Simply buy 5 axes or medic guns with perk discount. However, that's also an event achievement so I'm not sure if it can still be unlocked.
  7. Raziel

Best solo HoE/Suicidal perk?

Berserker, no doubt about that. Medic might work as well.
  8. Raziel

Achivement bugs

Those Achievements (except for blooper reel) are Christmas Event achievements and can no longer be unlocked, I think.
  9. Raziel

A question about acquiring the female character

Why should someone who hasn't been interested in this game for 3 years buy it NOW just because of an exclusive skin!? On the other hand, who the hell cares ? I don't own the preorder skins, nor did I buy DLC I'm never gonna use, like the steampunk ones. People who think they're special because...
  10. Raziel

Which display settings enables the specimens to be decapitated?

Indeed, what we have here is the German low-violence version. Sorry, but there's no way you can enable decapitations.
  11. Raziel

Strange sounds - Fact or Fake?

T̲̬̘͖̦͛̈́ͨͮoͬͦ̿ͥ́̊̒͘ ͇̜̞̋̋̆̓̌̓́ͅi̤̝̬̟͉ͪͯ̊̈́ͮn̼̮̻̹͕͈͖̐ͣ̂͌̃vͣͪõ͓̝̘̿͋ͨͧ̚k̵̯̹̩̝̱̒ͭ̑͆͌̏e̶̙̤̪̦͛̄̉͛ͩ͑ ̣̩̽̐ͥ͌ͯͩ͋͟t̷͕͉̋̂h̭̬͓͗ȩ͓̺̃ͩ̂͑̓͒ ̷̲͔̩̹ͮ̚h̯̬̗̰̣̏ͦ̋̿̔͗̚i̵̦̱̮͉̤̯̱v͇̖̖̫̝̯̞͊ͧ̓̊e̥̰̪̗͑̐͗-̼̠m̻͕̰ͮ̄i̅̍͆̋̈̀ǹ̤̪̭͕̊̂͑͗́ͤd̛͍̗̲̖̬̲̟̅͌...
  12. Raziel

Killing Floor memes

13. Raziel

[Game] Total War series

Nah, won't work. This will do.
  14. Raziel

Yet another mouse thread

I'm playing on my laptop with a GEFORCE GT425M
  15. Raziel

[Game] Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

I hate to necro, but ... Multiplayer has been confirmed, I'm happy. Character Trailer - Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - YouTube
  16. Raziel

Yet another mouse thread

After almost a full year of laggyness I finally found a solution. In case someone cares, disabling frame prerendering in Nvidia control planel did the trick.
  17. Raziel

lol wuth?

1:32, to Patty's right. Don't you see her ?
  18. Raziel

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

19. Raziel

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

New weapons, a map and monster skins ... That's all well and good, but the best part of this update are 4 new songs by zYnthetic!
  20. Raziel

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread