• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Prestige - or whatever you want to call it

Okay, I have to say it again. I'm not looking for emblems. I'm not looking for perk progression. The emblem idea was just a way to reset my perks without feeling like I lost everything I worked so hard for the first time playing through. I'm looking for perk regression. I want to be Level 1...
  2. Cr@zY-$HeeP

I can't help but feel that some people are misunderstanding where I'm coming from... As it stands right now, when you have level 6 perks, solo play becomes a cake-walk on every level up to HoE. I'm looking for a way to increase the replay value of the game without receiving guff from other...
  3. Cr@zY-$HeeP

I'm crawling out of the dark dungeon I reside in to revive a suggestion I posted wayyyyyyyyy back in the ye-olde days of August 2009. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=35314 The idea was that, once you max out all your perks, you can revert all your stats to Level 1 for...
  4. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Has the firebug lost its luster?

Is there already something implemented like this? Something like: Zeds that are on fire have a multiplier applied to the damage they take from being hit in general. If not, maybe that's the added "support role" that FBs can have applied to them. This way, you can have the FB spray down a...
  5. Cr@zY-$HeeP

How to make this game monstrously hard

I distinctly remember in either old versions of the game, or in the mod, it was mentioned that the Patriarch was equipped with a "short range teleporter", which would activate during his retreat cycle before he heals himself. Can someone verify? If this is true, the idea honestly isn't too...
  6. Cr@zY-$HeeP

2D Art KF Fan Art

Wow, this thread is still going! I looked through everything and I'm damned impressed. I wish I had more free time to sit down and draw some stuff, but I'm so busy... :( Reaper, your art is intense. I really like your Faster Gorefast. It reminds me a lot of "The Slayer" characters from that...
  7. Cr@zY-$HeeP

New guns

See here.
  8. Cr@zY-$HeeP

The Ball pre-purchase brings you an extra KF character!

Bought. I ordered more because I like to have my version of KF be complete (all characters, etc). ... However, I must admit, the gigantic, decaying, screaming gorilla from the trailer won me over. :D
  9. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Please help this man

Going out on a limb here - Tell him to right-click Killing Floor in his Games list. Select "Properties", then "Set Launch Options". In the text box, add: -log Then, when he runs in windowed mode, he can actively check to see if the system log prints any errors. Worth a shot maybe.
  10. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Let's make a difference

Thank you, kind sir! :)
  11. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Let's make a difference

I'm coming out of hiding for this one final plea, especially if this is going to be the end-all official content update to the game: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Implement an in-game UI element that allows me to see what maps in rotation (and mutators for that matter) are white-listed, and which...
  12. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Hmmm my Desktop lacks KF love!

I made some fan-art during my downtime last year, and I made some wallpapers out of them. Perhaps not what you're looking for, but it's something at least, haha. Foundry Worker Aldridge and DJ Scully
  13. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Remember that KF shirt?

Awwww yeah. Got the hat too. Also, awful webcam is awful.
  14. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Code new to this whole thing

While logic is generally universal throughout the programming world, programming languages are sadly not. Whatever information you pull from games such as World of Warcraft most likely will need to be completely redone from scratch within the Unreal Engine. Since you do not have any prior...
  15. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Killing Floor Jokes

I take no credit for either of these. Whoever did them is awesome.
  16. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Basic things that are still not fixed

1. Why does this thread exist? It's a blatant rehash of multiple threads that have been thoroughly discussed. The TWI team has been informed of most, if not all of these issues. 2. Some of these "issues" aren't even issues. They are just individualized preferences that certain people would...
  17. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Poundamonium leveling

No matter how polished the game is, there is always going to be people who exploit/grind for levels. Even if you patch the game to perfection, you'll still have those who utilize third-party tools to invade/manipulate game data. It's an endless battle. In the case of the latter, I'd say...
  18. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Post your KF keyboard bindings

Everyone's going to think I'm nuts. S = forwards (middle finger on this key) D = backwards (index finger on this key) A = strafe left (ring finger on this key) X = strafe right (thumb on this key) Spacebar = jump (thumb knuckle on this key) L. Shift = crouch (pinky on this key) C = throw...
  19. Cr@zY-$HeeP

Adding support to special characters

Brought this up a while back over here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=39151 Basically, I said - So yes, I agree that we need special character support.
  20. Cr@zY-$HeeP

How earn we money ?

Reading this instantly took me back to the days of Mechwarrior 3 and 4 on PC, with the "Attrition" gametype. Basically, whoever does the most damage wins. I think some of the things KF lacks currently is in server/gameplay options. If not a default mode, I think some type of "Attrition" based...