• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Chicken

Who here Remembers??

I remember when the axe was cool...
  2. Chicken

Cashing in Level 5 perks

And the odd manic compulsive who feels that they also need every achievment.
  3. Chicken

xbox 360 arcade port?

I would buy it.
  4. Chicken

Bold new specimen idea

I was trying to point out you had a terrible analogy.......... And I'm going to leave this thread now I've said too much.
  5. Chicken

Stalker suggestions

Play with sound on.
  6. Chicken

The dreaded server browser thread

Yeah I have to manually enter the IP through the favourite browser. :mad:
  7. Chicken

Pistols

There were custom perks in the mod and a common one was the dualist, who got a massive bonus to the dual 9mm's that he had. Either way the pistols in the mod sucked hard. I don't think it's such a bad idea but if the dual handcannons get removed from sharpshooters I will cry.
  8. Chicken

Modified kill scores for specimens

I look at the scoreboard to feel better that I am beating everyone else, but I really don't care if they acknowledge my godly skill, thats just creepy.
  9. Chicken

Any interest in a 'KF friendly fire players' Steam group?

I would join just to find out where you can get some good servers, I don't want to socialize with the average FF dickhead though.
  10. Chicken

Bold new specimen idea

Capital letters...... And he did not suggest a monster with over 9000 health points. He suggested a viable alternative to the patriarch, even f you did not like the idea then surely you are not telling me you would not like to see content added? I think that if we had another form of boss...
  11. Chicken

Squad =Z.E.D= / [AM] Alliance

Yeah, hiding in those pipes was a challenge.
  12. Chicken

Bold new specimen idea

No you miss the point, I'm trying to say that a chaotic movie featuring cool things like grandmothers would be good. And that I'd rather the gameplay in killing floor became more varied not just by adding "cool" new weapons like Katanas.
  13. Chicken

Bold new specimen idea

If those ninjas were pissed off and the old lady was a martial arts master it would be the best movie ever, so long as we leave out the horribly emo background stories. (Which seems to be you point anyway) And are you guys honestly telling me you care about character development in KF? Like...
  14. Chicken

Players should be warned that FF is on when they join a server.

Or, as it has has been suggested earlier a friendly fire filter and a small icon like the password protected one to the right in a server list, if somebody really does not get the point it is thier own fault if LAW rockets start homing in on them.
  15. Chicken

Hey Alex! how do you feel about the retail KF?

I hear that, theres something about the crappy sound effects and lonely atmosphere of older horror games that I think got it just right, and by adding cheap jump out moments (Dead space/Hollywood) it's not getting any better.
  16. Chicken

Killing Floor comic book

In the five minutes I spent making this, the humor kind of drained from it :S
  17. Chicken

Team Killings

There seems to be a lot of hating on Zerkers recently, I really don't see the problem as long as they are not a Rambo they can easily make the game for a team. .
  18. Chicken

Friendly Fire Filter

I SECOND THAT NOTION! ........ Hard
  19. Chicken

Reward for getting all the achievements?

In my opinion if somebody is motivated to play Killing Floor because of the achievments, then I am suprised they give a **** about getting any rewards once they are done with it.
  20. Chicken

Objectives plus...

Play KF-TheHive or KF-OldeTower, they are good examples of objective based maps.