• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Level Design Trigger Spawning KF Pawns

I need to spawn Pawns or activate spawn when a player runs over a trigger. Now I talked to Kicker about it and he said that I should use a scripted trigger. And I know he has used them before in The Hive way back when. So anyone on here know how or can post a tutorial on how to accomplish this...
  2. A

Level Design Terrain deco layer help!

So the terrain in KF-Farm and KF-Manor have grass that is a deco layer in itself, I tried following a tutorial but I failed miserably since the final product did not work. Anyone here have an answer or a list of steps to follow. I want my terrain to be populated by grass.
  3. A

Level Design What map theme would you like to see?

You read the title! Which map themes would you like to see more of? Make up your own if you want to.
  4. A

Level Design Good Luck Guys!

I want to wish everyone good luck in the Wave 1 mapping contest. I know I and everyone else have poured hours into the maps. So let the best mapper win :D Good luck everyone!
  5. A

2D Art Transparent textures

Now I don't usually work with texturing and such aside from really simple ones, but unfortunately my simple textures are always square. I'm sick of it! How would I create a sign with a rounded edge and so that the outer edge is transparent? I really need help! Thanks, and sorry if this isn't the...
  6. A

Level Design KF-Library

Name : KF-Archives Filename(s) : KF-Archives.rom Version : Private Testing Playable : Yes Description of the map : A recently abandoned library Map Download : Tuesday, July 28 2009 Story/Background : The team has broken down in a block of the city where very little seems active. The...
  7. A

Where's my Comrades?

All my old friends reunite here! Anyone who was along for the ride during and before Killing Floor 2.5, post please. :)