• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Level Design Pawn questions

Hey kicker how would I go about changing the KFSoldierFriendly pawns mesh and skin. I know how to change the skin but it turns out weird when I just change the skin.
  2. A

Level Design Trigger Spawning KF Pawns

I need to spawn Pawns or activate spawn when a player runs over a trigger. Now I talked to Kicker about it and he said that I should use a scripted trigger. And I know he has used them before in The Hive way back when. So anyone on here know how or can post a tutorial on how to accomplish this...
  3. A

Level Design Tripwire is runing our maps

If you don't like the Whitelist don't play the game. Problem Solved now we are all happy :D
  4. A

Level Design Terrain deco layer help!

NEVERMIND! I found an amazingly easy tutorial on this subject. http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/Border_Tutorial Sorry for this stupid post.
  5. A

Level Design Terrain deco layer help!

So the terrain in KF-Farm and KF-Manor have grass that is a deco layer in itself, I tried following a tutorial but I failed miserably since the final product did not work. Anyone here have an answer or a list of steps to follow. I want my terrain to be populated by grass.
  6. A

Beta Map KF-Crematorium v1.0

I cant wait to see the final product :D Keep us updated!
  7. A

Squad =Z.E.D= / [AM] Alliance

You kidding me?! It was simply atrocious hiding in those smelly pipes!
  8. A

Beta Map KF-Crematorium v1.0

Its a pretty fun map. Maybe add a distance fog or overlay to dim down the lighting a bit? I'm not sure if that'll help or anything just a thought. I survived until Wave 9 today with a few guys it was a pretty fun map as I said before.
  9. A

Level Design What map theme would you like to see?

You read the title! Which map themes would you like to see more of? Make up your own if you want to.
  10. A

Level Design KF-ASnipesMeshesV3

Nice! Your awesome Snipe! :D
  11. A

Beta Map KF-TheHiveV2

Ill end up playing The Hive more than Degeneration. Cant wait! Remember the good ol' days kicker? When it was just us [AM] Guys testing the original Hive with you! Ahhhh yeahhhh good times. :D Also To BoyOfTheEnders I think its just that so many people like jerking off to Resident Evil themed...
  12. A

2D Art Transparent textures

Nice going to use that too :D Thanks for all the help Murphy.
  13. A

Any chance of KF being rebuilt for UT3

It would be great but only if they did it right. Example of how something like this was done wrong. Ut04's transition to Ut3. I simply cannot sit down and play a game of Ut3 at all, its just so different...in a bad way. Hopefully if Killing Floor does see a transition it will be for the better. ;)
  14. A

Stalker suggestions

Hey I got an idea! Lets stop pissing and moaning about it. :p I mean c'mon guys yes stalkers might seem uselss are first but if your using anything other than the commando perk they can give good scares. And if they spawn behind you then all the merrier, they would be fulfilling there objective...
  15. A

Level Design Degeneration

Its a great map, real fun and all, but the textures and the style feel to outlandish for killing floor in my opinion. It feels to sleek and the textures don't really react with the lighting all that well. Still a huge amazingly detailed map though.
  16. A

Final Map KF-Archives

YouTube - KF-Library Final Build Ingame Video! The quality of the map should not be based on this video. Youtube quality isn't always the best for longer videos.
  17. A

Level Design Good Luck Guys!

:D Even if you don't get a place you still tried! Thats how I'm thinking. I did my best and I'm happy about it.
  18. A

Level Design Good Luck Guys!

I want to wish everyone good luck in the Wave 1 mapping contest. I know I and everyone else have poured hours into the maps. So let the best mapper win :D Good luck everyone!
  19. A

2D Art Transparent textures

It works! Thank you so much! :D I appreciate your help Murphy.
  20. A

Final Map KF-Archives

Anyway aside from the name, here are some ingame screenshots of the final build.