• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Angry Hillbilly

What's your personal playlist?

I'm sure we all have one. Fantastic as the soundtracks to KF and KF2 are I always find my self from time to time switching to something different to mix it up a bit. Currently mine is something a little bit silly and fun but still fits the pace of the game (well suicidal anyway :P ) (Only...
  2. Angry Hillbilly

DA2 Invisible Specimens

I launched DA2 with a few friends to play specimen survival for old times sake and for some bizarre reason all of the specimens are invisible. They do damage and have hit boxes but are just not "there". I have verified the game cache and re-installed it and hosted it as a listen server as some...
  3. Angry Hillbilly

A (semi) technical question on gore/enviroments

I've read the PC gamer articles a hundred times over in excitement and something that has really caught my eye is the permanent gore system and I noticed how you said that you are modifying the textures live in game to save a ton of memory so the gore can stay. This got me and my flat mate...
  4. Angry Hillbilly

Question about the AI

Because RO2 has a single playing campaign mission (a very awesome looking one from what ive seen) I was wondering what is the AI of the soldiors going to be like in comparision to RO1? Because I dont mean it in any way horribly but the AI in RO1 was at times a little pants :( Will they have...
  5. Angry Hillbilly

Best bit of news ive read in a long time for a game

I just finally read that PC Gammer article a while back on the mechanics of it all and when i saw this: "
  6. Angry Hillbilly

Option to keep the chirstmas charecters but only the ones you want

After chirstmas can we have an option in the options menu that allows you to choose to keep the christmas charecters or not. So for instantce you can choose to have the chirstmas fleshpound and stalker but the others normal have a real mix n mash :D although im not sure is it possible so...
  7. Angry Hillbilly

I wantz this LIKE now!

I want sniper rifle, riot shield, BB gunz, wheres my M16!!!!????? :O Cus its like well awesome in Cod n stuff and i wantz perks like in Cod as well and i want a carpenter to build stuff yea and get rid of those gay british weapons cuz they suck compared to american weapons and wheres all the hot...
  8. Angry Hillbilly

Chris Nolans been playing too much Killing Floor again :P

Yea...I really think he has: :p:p:p:p TWO weapons from Killing Floor in the same movie? Coincidence with Chris Nolan. I THINK NOT! :p
  9. Angry Hillbilly

The Update has buggerd up the server joining :(

The newest update really badly has pissed up the joining of a servers. 90% of servers have N/A for ping, are not showing correct number of players and so most servers are full and or i join a server and get Connection failed. I am not the only one who has been getting this problem as most of ppl...
  10. Angry Hillbilly

German monbrow

Is it me or do ALL of the germans have monobrows :p http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/wp-content/gallery/rohos-screenshots/mikey.jpg http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/wp-content/gallery/rohos-screenshots/Basement_Tactical.jpg lol
  11. Angry Hillbilly

Killing Floor on other platforms

Is there anything planned for Killing Floor to be ported to other platforms such as 360 or PS3 becasue i know a lot of people who prefer games on 360/PS3 to pc. Now i personly prefer PC but its just a general question. :) thanks
  12. Angry Hillbilly

Some guidelines about suggesting

There are a lot of suggestions comming out since the release of Killing Floor which is wonderful but the suggestions them self are usuly long winded and repeated. So i have decided to write some guildlines about suggesting that will make things a lot easy for devs and other forums people to...
  13. Angry Hillbilly

So..

...When can we expect Killing Floor 2? Any time soon? :p rofl.
  14. Angry Hillbilly

The reviews

Here are all the reviews of Killing Floor to date. ALL have nothing but praise for the game but all talked about the awkward server menu which is being fixed :D YouTube - Killing Floor review YouTube - Killing Floor Review HD YouTube - Killing Floor VS Left 4 Dead : HD YouTube - Left 4...
  15. Angry Hillbilly

I think that VAVLe are crappin themselfs

Dont you think that it is a bit of a coisnadance that VAVLe decide to relesese a free friday of L4D and THEN EXTEND IT AND MAKE IT CHEAP only WEEKS from the relese of KF :p I think that they are worried that buissnis is gonna be cut a bit with KF as a competitor. :p Just look at how similer...
  16. Angry Hillbilly

Opening movie

Plz plz plz tell me that there will be an awsome opeining movie showing the backround of the story :) showing the fall of london and it has to include the awosme words (from the website) of "HES GOT A BLUDDY CHAINSAW!". :p and dont forget, lots of blood/gore/ppl gettin killed...etc :D
  17. Angry Hillbilly

Differant amuniton types

Ive always loved the idea of being able to have dffent amunition types for your guns to fight the hoards. Some examples would be: SA80: Standad ammo: Ur plain old ammo Incendury ammo: Good vs clots on low health enemys and vry effective vs bloats (casues them to go boom :p) AP rounds: The most...
  18. Angry Hillbilly

To all red orchestra players

Theres a new boy on the block: http://www.moddb.com/mods/resistance-liberation and its OMFG OMG AMAZING :D:eek: You who all love realisam and teamwork will adore this mod :D
  19. Angry Hillbilly

Omg can someone plz make this as a mod weapon once the game is out!!

I WOULD SOO LOVE TO SHOOT SOME CLOTS WITH THIS BAD BOY!!! :D:D:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_dlAmBkr10&feature=related
  20. Angry Hillbilly

About Crawlers

Can they PLZ be more "crawly" and fast. Could u make it so they climb up walls and dart from wall to wall, insted of crawl, bounce, kill/die..etc. :D