• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Cannot play, wrong resolution

I start my game, my screen goes black and screen says "out of bounds". Music plays and i see 0.1seconds the main menu. What i can do?
  2. E

Cooperation with PR-devs?

Would it be possible? I always have wondered, what would it be like to play ww2PR. I can't imagine nothing else than it would be damn awsome. Big maps, realism, well organized gameplay with mumble etc. Because RO has one of the most realism based tanks on eny game, realism<3.
  3. E

Shooting out of halftrack

Like this: http://www.sdkfz251.com/images/german_halftrack_conversion_1.jpg Is it going to be possible in this game? I really hope because it was boring to sit down there and watch other peoples face, (no emotions). If there is going to be these vehicles.
  4. E

Making your own avatar / New game modes / Leaderboard /

I think it would be fun to create your own avarar. Color of your eyes, color of your hair, age and something little like that. Nothing critical tho because there are people who will make their figure look like freak. "New" game modes for this game. "Death match, Search and Destroy [ Familiar...
  5. E

Plenty of ideas

Hello. I'm sorry if some of these ideas are already coming into the game or have been already proposed. Artillery could be like in forgotten hope 2. You shoot yourself with the mortar etc and you need a spotter to get targets or where you could shoot. Before getting online you could have to do...
  6. E

Can't play with Direx 9.0

So, when i start RO, the resolution starts changing. Screen goes black and sometimes the pictures come visible for 2sec. So i can't do enything. With Direct 3D theres no problem but game looks ugly. ): With software i cant open game at all. I tried to delete user.ini and redorchestra.ini but...