• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Cannot play, wrong resolution

I start my game, my screen goes black and screen says "out of bounds". Music plays and i see 0.1seconds the main menu. What i can do?
  2. E

Level Design Project Barrikady

Well, always you can't have everything what you want. :)
  3. E

But how about making a spawn"point" on SL? I mean on the map when you can choose a flag where you want to respawn. Vanilla doesn't have it.
  4. E

How big map can you make in RO:HOS? I think you guys should make big maps so it would really feel like a stalingrad. For example you could put together: - Barrikady Depot (Purple) - Barrikady Stockyard (Yellow) Or: - Barrikady Workhall 6a (Red) - Barrikady Workhall 4 (Green) - Barrikady South...
  5. E

My character should (at least) crouch when prone blocked.

Call of Duty 4 has a working "prone blocked" system.
  6. E

Cooperation with PR-devs?

Would it be possible? I always have wondered, what would it be like to play ww2PR. I can't imagine nothing else than it would be damn awsome. Big maps, realism, well organized gameplay with mumble etc. Because RO has one of the most realism based tanks on eny game, realism<3.
  7. E

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

After watching these videos, my thoughts about player movement is littlebit skeptical. Looks odd somehow to me. When it demonstrated the "slow death", the russian guy fell so quicly. Also (imo) the running looks weird. On the first part 3:07 is good example, also when that guy carries his mg...
  8. E

Why their number one target would make the game more "real"? Their target is get as much teamplay as possible. And also i think PR with this game engine and with covering system of RO would be awsome. Gameplay is different too, big maps.. you can sneak where you want etc.
  9. E

I hope project reality will move on this!
  10. E

Will you use hero weapons?

What are hero weapons in this game?
  11. E

What in HOS are you most worried about?

The movement of charcter look a bit odd for me. Are the maps like in OST? I mean like kinda small and you have to move at same places all over again. Like in a curved tube. I'd like to see maps like in BF:PR.
  12. E

Shooting out of halftrack

Like this: http://www.sdkfz251.com/images/german_halftrack_conversion_1.jpg Is it going to be possible in this game? I really hope because it was boring to sit down there and watch other peoples face, (no emotions). If there is going to be these vehicles.
  13. E

Guesses on "must do" battles/maps

Atleast railway station, and the plaza. I hope to see urban maps with trenches.
  14. E

X-ray Gaming anti cheat support for HoS

With annoying i mean i have to put it on when i go play clanwars. And yes i have been using it in cod4. It came and it went.. Nothing special for me, we busted couple of cheaters by demos, noting involved with xray.
  15. E

Did you try uninstalling with the pb software? If xray gets common, every little cheat will pass it because they know its being used. Imo xray is only annoying.
  16. E

Simulate death

I don't want to make another thread so i post it here. Will the game get different animated deaths? When sniper shoots you in the head front of you, you will fall on your back. Or somebody shoots you on throat, you will fall down on your knees while holding your throat with your hands. etc. :)
  17. E

Imo punkbuster is way better than VAC. For Competive gaming, recording is best way to bust cheater, for public punkbuster.
  18. E

Making your own avatar / New game modes / Leaderboard /

I think it would be fun to create your own avarar. Color of your eyes, color of your hair, age and something little like that. Nothing critical tho because there are people who will make their figure look like freak. "New" game modes for this game. "Death match, Search and Destroy [ Familiar...
  19. E

Hero unlocks: Cosmetic or Non-cosmetic

Purely cosmetic. Exept the weapon unlock. When you start playing, you'll have to play with worse gun to gain experience. Like in real life, you are unknown "noob" soldier with bolt action gun but when you gain experience and promotions, your "boss" will give you able to get better weapons. I'm...