• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Valkyrie

[Movie] Valkyrie

Yeah, best movie I have seen this year - although I've only seen a handful of them this year. Saw it maybe a month ago, and I continually find myself going back to watch the movie. Must have seen it 4-5 times over in a month so far. I'd give it a 8/10, simply because it could have used maybe...
  2. Valkyrie

New 5 Dollar players

Why, yes Ramm, yes it does. Yeah, I initially started playing on the offer before the current offer. It was quite fun being part of a new patch. Servers were always full and the RO community were generally helpful and willing to tolerate our newbery. Now, that I'm back with a forum account, I...
  3. Valkyrie

Tactics Co-Operative Tanking Guide V1

Just came back from a long break off RO, and was looking around the forums while my game updates. This post, is simply, brilliant. I remember when I first played, I'd hop in a tank, call a few people to get in and drive headlong behind enemy lines firing wildly. I'll know now not to mess about...