• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. IS-234

[Video] UE3 coming to Mobile Devices(iDevice 3rd gen and up)

I would like my Stalingrad to go with a side of heroes, sounds awkward and unbelievable yet it is so close. This article came to my attention a few days ago http://www.anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3695 basically the author got to see UE3 run on a third gen itouch even play a bit to, as...
  2. IS-234

Which mod?

hey guys LNP (long time no post) I voted for the pacific theater mod, although I have always wanted a winter war mod I should have read through the poll shouldn't I? I am kinda wondering why there is a western europe option. would this be like 1939 mod? or would it be a DH for ROHOS, anyway...
  3. IS-234

Tactics Most effective way to level berserker?

bloated long suicidal farm is the best way b/c bloats are damage sponges and your resistance to there acid is nice
  4. IS-234

Update on Grindhouse Map Contest Waves 1 and 2

oh that was cold man...ice cold
  5. IS-234

Level Design KF Map Ideas

i would like to see maybe the US Air Force Academy Chapel that is a really nice, but it is small so you would have to do the basement (where the catholic and jewish places of worship are and maybe teh turoatzo.
  6. IS-234

Beta Map KF-Plunge

yes i like cookies to...Maksimus? anyway looks nice can't wait to play
  7. IS-234

BASEBALL BAT! Hammer, Shovel!? and where are the .45s?!?

maybe people are thinking TWI will add commie zombies to HOS? any we don't need more meele weaps right now we need to figure out where to use and where not to use the ones currently in the game pre patch i felt like most things had there job now with the addition of the Katana the Axe, the...
  8. IS-234

Fire Axe has become lackluster

i don't think the ax has become to lack luster it defiantly has its place stagy wise fore me to garner cash in the early waves since you can afford it right off the bat or find one which means you have a better weap which = more kills which then puts me close to the chain saw then i sell it and...
  9. IS-234

How is the server population?

yea i notice that there is a lot of rage quitting i will quit if my ping is bad (usally i figure that out in spectate mode when i am sucked backwards) or they have no concept of team play i.e. leaving eveyone to go of alone if you try and go rambo on me i will follow you and save you 10/10 the...
  10. IS-234

New Weapon for level 5 Perks

i have 70,000 extra weld point for my support goin from 3 to for that should for something?
  11. IS-234

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

or right click what ever suits your fancy
  12. IS-234

Weapon stats

go into steam then tools tab and it is there buried benith other things you don't need
  13. IS-234

Weapon stats

well there are some in the commando tip thread and maybe in the others but i don't follow those unfortunately you will have to sift through some disagreements on semi-vs auto and some other things... of wich i took part shameful of me to get involved
  14. IS-234

Heavy metal is the first of a numbr of free updates...

well lets take another TWI game released in 2006 named RO it recived it last update this year so yea it will for at least a while
  15. IS-234

Weapon stats

sdk i don't know where specifically in the sdk but it is in there everything is in there
  16. IS-234

AK47 Selector Lever...

the most common ak 47 jam apearnrlty is the stove pipe thing where the case doesn't eject (and is easily cleared) i have on tv probably either the history channel or the military channel where they took some ak's out into the Nevada desert the threw it into the dirt(buried it) fired it it worked...
  17. IS-234

"Retry" button

agreed retry needs to be add to KF and life
  18. IS-234

Questions to the people by the people.

yea place them in the music folder and it should work as long as it is in ogg format
  19. IS-234

Tactics Tips & Tactics + Perk info

what was there to be fixed?