• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Killing Floor Hill Billy Horror Halloween 2012 Patch Released

even if it's a turd on wheels,I don't like the fact that a gameplay-changing DLC was released. And it's made worse by the fact that these premium weapons seem to be OP
  2. K

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

well, mister Wilsonam and I may disagree, but someone's paying to make the game just a tad easier, that's paying (money involved) to win (not loosing). And if they are playing on the same server as i am, they are affecting my experience of the game, and that shouldn't happen. also, the guns...
  3. K

"pay to win" applies to any situation in which you... you know, pay (as in giving money) to win (as in gaining and advantage over the rest of the players who don't pay). maybe you won't be using the sawblade hurler thing against another player, but you gain an advantage against the game itself...
  4. K

they have a better weapon, that makes them more efficient at killing, they kill more, you kill less, they take your fun from you. and it's not a weapon they earned, and it's not because they are "just that 1337", it's because they "paid 2 win". and even if that wasn't the case, the whole deal...
  5. K

Is there a way to reset the level of just one perk?

how about for free? :rolleyes:
  6. K

My Killing Floar.

deja vu
  7. K

I am trying to like..........

that's the whole point of the mac, it's some sort of weird tracer firing machine pistol with crappy recoil and a very-welcome semi-auto option. it's ok as it is, you shouldn't be trying to "nuke" zeds with full-auto
  8. K

Why do I never have an assault class??

is it grayed out? or the name doesn't even show up? because if it's grey (as if it was locked) then it's just that the class is full if it doesn't even show up i'd recommend that you check the integrity of the game files, because your installation may be FUBAR
  9. K

Why do I never have an assault class??

there's a limited amount, you have to wait until someone who's playing as an assault soldier leaves the game or changes his role. Also if you join a game as soon as it has started you may be able to pick it yourself before anyone else does.
  10. K

FIX these Tripwire must be done

i don't think you understand... BF3 has it... :rolleyes:
  11. K

To hard to make a Luger?..

*P38 Walther ** P08 Luger
  12. K

i may be wrong, but as far as i know the Luger was just scheduled to end production by that time, but in fact it was produced until 1945
  13. K

i highly doubt the Broomhandle was more common than the Luger
  14. K

poll: Suicide for role change

i hate spending some time selecting a class when i'm waiting to respawn only to realize i took too long and ended up killing myself. So yeah, I like at least being asked if i want to make the switch "effective immediately"
  15. K

yeah, i never quite understood why they added the c96 (as cool as it is) instead of the lovely Luger. I was under the impression that, not only the Luger was common but also, the Broomhandle was very very rare. :confused:
  16. K

Concerning the apparent perk reset feature

but the whole idea of a perk reset is going back to 0, what's the point of reseting if you keep enough headshots to rise your lvl?
  17. K

Medic grenade? Mosin nagant? Dragon's breath shotgun?

it doesn't strike me the least bit as odd, all files have weird names, so the "combat dragon breath shotgun" could just be the pump shotgun with dragon breath shells, the fact that there's a combat shotgun in-game is just a coincidence
  18. K

Concerning the apparent perk reset feature

this!!! ain't no way in hell i'll reset commando! but, back to the thorny issue, i think that you should acumulate X points (X being what's required to go from lvl 0R to lvl 6R) on top of what you already have, so that when you reset yo go "back" to lvl 0R, instead of jumping to lvl 3R or...