• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. breadtruck

"Damage" to "movement speed" penalty too great

Could be just me, but I think the slowdown penalty your character gets as he/she is hurt is way too high in KF2. I get that its kind of a "realistic" thing, where as your life drops, your character gets slower, but in KF1 you at least had the chance to get away to potentially heal yourself. I...
  2. breadtruck

Mods shouldnt show up "developer posts" in forums

I click the "Developer post" icon because I want to see if there is important, need-to-know info about whichever game I am looking for in these boards. The forum mod's posts should not be counted as a developer post. Please "fix" this. Lets keep the developer posts icon strictly for the...
  3. breadtruck

Little Anoyances

A few things that I think would benefit the game if changed. These might just be beta issues, and the retail game wont have the "problem," but they bug me enough to post: * I dont like having to click ready every time I need to spawn. Most of the time I dont even care where I spawn. I think...
  4. breadtruck

Need a way to know you have been disconnected

A warning message for when you lag out of a game would be useful.
  5. breadtruck

Is there a quick weapon switch?

Kinda like in HL2 and other Valve games, is there a setting to "turn on" to auto switch weapons when using the scroll wheel, rather than navigating the weapon menu? I like the instant gratification of weapon changes when I move the wheel. I dont really ever use the number keys to switch...
  6. breadtruck

Latest Spiderman 3 Trailer

I cant wait for this movie. So begins the Venom saga :D http://www.ifilm.com/video/2783985
  7. breadtruck

Limit smoke nades a bit more

While I enjoy the smokes, It seems to be too much in the games Ive been playing. Id like to see the commander with 1 smoke, and 1 frag grenade. Will force them to choose a better area to toss it rather than how it is now, where people just kinda lob em together anywhere on the map. lol
  8. breadtruck

My silly little idea... fists of rage!

Did a quick search and nothing really stood out, so if this has been suggested before I apologize. ;) What I'm thinking is, the soldier goes completely defenseless when a weapon gets shot out of his hands, but he still has his fists. Why cant we get the ability to throw some punches added...
  9. breadtruck

Pesky body hair?

Phillips/Norelco has the answer! http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/ be sure to check out the music video and testimonials :D
  10. breadtruck

Code Any work on a cashe cleaner out there?

I never was a fan of doing it manually, call it lazyness. So is there anyone making a cashe cleaner like UT04 took advantage of? Or any chance that the UT versions out there will work with RO:O?
  11. breadtruck

So... loading screens

Anyone know how to convert the loading screens from the mod for use in RO:O? I tried doing it the old-fashioned UT04 way (.utx file, ect) , and sadly it didnt work. I would really like to add these 2 to the rotation, as a hint to the good ole days. Plus it'll be something new to look at...
  12. breadtruck

Xfire names

Haven't seen an xfire name thread pop up yet, and since xfire is one of the greatest things since sliced bread (hehe, cause a Breadtruck would know such things), lets post some names and pad our buddy lists so we can always find someone to play with. ;) My name is: breadtruck www.xfire.com...