• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. breadtruck

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

I never prestige in games. A silly icon next to my name is never worth it. That said, if you like to do that sort of thing, and it prolongs the game for fans, go for it.
  2. breadtruck

TWI, playable zeds needs to wait

While I like the addition of a versus mode (it typically is my favorite mode on other games in a similar PvE setup, such as L4D,) I agree with the belief that the "base" game should be completed first. We are missing promised perks still. I can see how some people are getting frustrated by...
  3. breadtruck

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

A feel the same. This whole drawn-out Early Access path TWI is taking isnt helping things out either.
  4. breadtruck

How experienced are you?

17 hours in KF2. 2 isn't as much fun as 1 was yet. It doesnt help that Im still waiting for my favorite class to be added.
  5. breadtruck

Anyone pre-order a Oculus Rift?

Way back in the day I tried out VR. It was a game called Dactyl Nightmare, it was pretty cool! I have had no interest in playing VR since then. Maybe if I ever try those demos that Yoshiro mentioned, Id change my tune.
  6. breadtruck

Why do I need to download the same custom maps again?

Is it as fast as the redirect typically is?
  7. breadtruck

Anyone else curious why they chose 2.49 for the price of keys?

Yeah, frankly keys are a ripoff in KF2, TF2, and CSGO (and whatever other game utilizes them) The skin you can unlock is almost never rare enough to be worth what you spent. Its next to impossible to get that elusive knife in CSGO. And then to top it off, you are more likely to get a...
  8. breadtruck

Tripwire, the current state of HOE

Ive said his in the past for KF1 as well. Grinding is boring.
  9. breadtruck

Cruel reality of completely optimal skins

In CSGO my AWP has no skin. I still use it when I need the power.
  10. breadtruck

why even have levelling?

This exactly. Leveling has never been fun in KF, and it still isnt fun in KF2. You can pretend the grinding adds something meaningful to the game all you want.
  11. breadtruck

Feedback from the Trading Floor

Then dont open them. Sell them on the marketplace for someone who does want to open them.
  12. breadtruck

Feedback from the Trading Floor

I dont have a problem with it. I buy skins in CSGO if I really want them. I ignore most. You can do either of these options as well.
  13. breadtruck

No WWAUT today

Sounds good. Looking forward to the next update.
  14. breadtruck

Microtransactions the taboo.

1: I used to hate the idea, and couldnt fathom the idea of buying anything like that. Id buy expansion packs, nothing smaller Ive since come around. I still dont buy map packs, because playing in a fragmented community is lame (you are better off with the base maps.) I have bought gun skins...
  15. breadtruck

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

This thread really should be locked. It started silly, and continues to be silly as each page grows. People paid for the magazine. The code was a bonus. If a person feels slighted because they looked at it as if they were paying for the code, and getting the magazine as a bonus, they are...
  16. breadtruck

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

You paid for the magazine. It contained a DLC bonus, but what you bought was the magazine. Tripwire should not be concerned with your magazine buying reasons, they have a game to build. It was your choice to buy the magazine ONLY for the DLC. If you feel ripped-off because you bought the...
  17. breadtruck

Do you want to see a Christmas Event in KF2?

No, I want to see the base game finished first.
  18. breadtruck

SDK suggests that best weapon camos may be sold for cash. How will this work?

I like the CSGO skin system. Its a nice little perk for the hours I spend playing. Ive sold cases and skins, and Ive bought a couple. The game isnt ruined at all by it. TF2 is a different story. That game crashed out, and now servers are just places for people to trade rather than play.
  19. breadtruck

Did Tripwire forget that Killing Floor 2 is Early Access?

No, I dont believe they have.
  20. breadtruck

Do you even use crouch?

Oh spare me the drama. I typically play medic. I shoot healing darts in your butt all game long. By definition that makes me a team player god. The game forces you to keep moving with Zeds being bullet sponges and players gather in the wide open sections of every map, so there is plenty of...