• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

English voices are more realistic than native

For God's sake , the voices are there ... as a german you can here the russian's speaking russian and the other way around , it's not like the had to redo any voices ....
  2. E

English voices are more realistic than native

That's why it needs to be a option ... that bloody simple ...
  3. E

Server Welcome Messages Not Working?

Any word on what is the maximum size the banner can be ?
  4. E

Bring back exiting Tanks

Hope this post by Zips is still valid ...
  5. E

Bring back exiting Tanks

The lack of the ability to get out of the vehicle is one of the most annoying things in the beta ... If people want to burn in the tanks fine , don't get out, if you want to magically teleport to a new tank fine , but give the option to people to get out the vehicle, make it a server/realism...
  6. E

[Crash] Fallen Fighers - Crashing upon deploying

I'm getting the same problem , one I deploy , it crashes in like 3 sec ...
  7. E

More Info.

This may seem as a strange topic , but more information on the game, might help alot (already been a few weeks and nothing ,except a few, I mean more info . on the game, concept art on playable characters , on the weapons , etc. so we can organize a bit. I'm really curious on how the playable...
  8. E

Post your desktop.

9. E

Hands up whose suprised?

I'm a bit disappointed , honestly I have been waiting for 3 year's and a think called "Killing Floor" wasn't what i expected ,but heck ...
  10. E

Fallenheroes increased timer

It's a good map overall but it feels a bit "empty" , if more building are to be opened it will be Great , but overall it's a good map
  11. E

3D & Animation Some Next-Gen Tank Work

The sturmtiger use a rocket... a big one , the gun was made by the kriegsmarine initially if i remember correct, and reloading that thing is a different question , Regards Reinhard
  12. E

Server Creating Mutator List

Sorry if It look it we "debating" , we just stated that it would be sad to see the 2 good mutator be unsupported , this is a bad thing for us ,as supporters of the game (we do have a server and we do have this 2 mutators on) If you think of it a bit if the 2 mutators are unsupported servers...
  13. E

Server Creating Mutator List

ArmoredBeasts is the best thing that ever came out for tanking in RO , (from a realism point of view) it would be sad to see it unsupported ... and the "Machinegun mod by evilhobo" is also a good mutator , again from a realism point of view