• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

How do you deal with people shooting over your head?

I was playing some today on one of the TWI official servers and doing surprisingly well. Then some tard named Rusty suddenly started following me around and firing an SVT-40 over my head. Of course that makes the screen jump around as your character flinches from nearly being shot in the head...
  2. S

Pistols: Can anyone use them effectively?

I was playing Russian Team Leader a bit recently, sacrificing my exp for the good of the team and all. Anyway I tried using my Pistol some. That thing seems to be a freaking airsoft gun. I climbed through the infirmary window with my nagant and a german ambushed me with his pistol. He fired...
  3. S

Steam Just installed a patch. What is it?

Steam just installed a patch for The Ball, but it doesn't say anything int he news about it. What did it do?
  4. S

What wood are the rifles made of?

Okay, this is kind of random, but what woods are the rifles made of? And for that matter, the same question for the SMGs with wood as well. Also the German grenade handles are made of wood too right? What kind of wood is that?