• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zoring

New Class System, w/Weapon Re-distribution.

I know there has been a couple of these threads already. But I also wanted to put forward my proposal into the crowded market. So apologies to the others. It's a lot to read but please do. I have also included Alternative Native Class names. For when/if? we ever get 'native voices' like said...
  2. Zoring

The MP40/II and MG34 Saddle Drum + Perma Bayonet

Hello Chaps, first of all, this is all so far RUMOR and so the facts may change upon release, however i feel it warrants some discussion. Bear that in mind before you shout me down. Now I am not a fan of balance over authenticity and the following things that are perhaps in the full game are...
  3. Zoring

[Error] Weapon Animation Issues + Graphical Bug Red October

Some of these have been stated as being fixed in the next patch such as the Feeding of single rounds in the K98 etc. But for completeness I have posted them. These are all reproducible and are not a product of the map. I hope that these are not construed as nit-picking or condescending, but...
  4. Zoring

Player Names Display, Bottom of Screen

I would like an option to display player names at the bottom of the screen rather than over their heads when I put my gun over them. That is all :) Also give us an option to customize our HUD please, such as removing the minimap, we may very well have this is in the future release but just...
  5. Zoring

Player Names Display, Bottom of Screen

blagh
  6. Zoring

[Error] Mauser C96 Reload Animation

Edit: Also one other more glaring bug, when you are in freelook and you look down to the extreme bottom left, you can see the loaded clip floating in the air on the top right of the screen :) Hey dudes, this is a small error, and probably far beyond the effort of the RO team. But there is a...
  7. Zoring

Who Actually wants to play 'Relaxed Realism'

Sweet Zombie jesus, Edited Topic: Hey all my lovely internet friends! Although I personally would prefer to play on 'Realism' mode rather then relaxed realism mode for various personal reasons, I am aware that many people may not! So please discuss whether you would prefer to play in...
  8. Zoring

2D Art Finnish Skins for mappers (download)

Hallo fiends, i've done some skins for all your Finnish maps out there, i might do some tank skins too. I have some good references. I have updated it slightly to be a bit better Heres a link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMMZJ3SP There not perfect but they should do, i have hats too...
  9. Zoring

Level Design Finnish Skins for Winter-War maps (Download)

Hallo fiends, i've done some skins for all your Finnish maps out there, i might do some tank skins too. I have some good references. I have updated it slightly to be a bit better Heres a link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMMZJ3SP There not perfect but they should do, i have hats too...
  10. Zoring

The Dogfight! CYOA game, with pictures.

Hello guys, inspired by Jhxavier's thread i thought i'd make my own CYOA game (and by inspired i mean im ripping off), however im basing mine on IL2 Sturmovik and a scenario which you gamers will have to choose the right outcome to win the Dogfight!, whether we get shot down or emerge victorious...
  11. Zoring

Level Design German Half-Track re-skin, Yellow and Green camo to match tanks.

Hey guys just did a very quick re-skin of the Sdkfz 251/1 so that it's color scheme matches the colours of the Tanks on tankmaps and it's not in it's original PanzerGrey scheme. It's not the best but it should do. *edit* Half-Track texture has been updated and a PAK-40 texture has been added...
  12. Zoring

2D Art German Half-Track re-skin, Yellow and Green camo to match tanks.

Hey guys just did a very quick re-skin of the Sdkfz 251/1 so that it's color scheme matches the colours of the Tanks on tankmaps and it's not in it's original PanzerGrey scheme. It's not the best but it should do. *edit* Half-Track texture has been updated and a PAK-40 texture has been added...
  13. Zoring

Extra stage of 'Unbuttoned' for Tank Commanders.

Hallo all, would be nice to have one extra 'stage' of scrolling in the tank, so you can peek out when the enemy's close but not have your head totally exposed, i really need this sometimes, and hate having to stand in my turret waiting to be shot by some sneaky infantryman. Simply Hans the...
  14. Zoring

Machine Gun, Belt Extending suggestion

Got an idea to make the MG42 (and 34 if you let us use a belt eventually) more useful, as it is we only get a 100 round belt on the MG42, which you burn through in about 5 seconds (literally) therefore what i propose is the ability to clip on extra 50 round belts to expand your MG belt. As we...
  15. Zoring

Floating Player Names

Ok i admit this is pretty nooby to ask the question, but as i watched that 5 minute gameplay footage (which just got me more psyched) i noticed that player names were floating above people's heads. Since i play with the HUD off will i (unlike the mod) be able to disable the floating names? If...
  16. Zoring

Word of Mouth/Gamer Advertising

Hey, was jsut thinking, and i know it's been discussed before but have you guys been advertising RO to the more realism gamers in their forums and so on? A community initative to get RO talked about in say the IL2 forums or any Rainbow 6 communities or say Combat Mission might sell a few more...
  17. Zoring

Blitz 1941, Free WW2 MMOG

Hey guys thought you'd like this, to tide you all over until we can get some more authentic tank combat going, its a breeze to set up and its totally free. Soviets or Germans driving around in cute cel shaded tanks duking it out, hundreds of them sometimes, pretty fun for a blast...
  18. Zoring

Name that band.

Was just sitting here at 2am and i thought of a new way to spam the forum and increase your post count, which hasn't been done on the RO forum thus far. Someone will write down lyrics, part of a song, and the next person has to name the band and song (bonus imaginery brownies for the album)...