• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zoring

Closed Beta Begins - November 17th

Just popped in to say, as a fan of RO since the mod Beta 1.0 glad you guys are going strong and really looking forward to Vietnam.
  2. Zoring

"What will bring you back?" Thread

Weapon sway + Historical loadouts.
  3. Zoring

Kar98 Reloading

There is no such feature in a 91/30, not one i have ever fired. The mosin should be changed to how the Kar98 functions. You can fire a round and reload with the K98 and only insert one round. One feature that the Mosin bolt/magazine has which other guns with rimmed cartrides such as the...
  4. Zoring

Obrez pistol

Top one is a photoshop
  5. Zoring

Winter Trigger Guard -> Sling

I would say soldiers didn't use the sling technique because in combat you don't want to be standing straight up taking aimed shots. You would want to be in cover, where you can lean the gun on something anyhow. If you were taking rested shots leaning the gun on something is more stable and you...
  6. Zoring

It's not even in the game it doesn't work. When it was unlocked in the pre-reset it was unlocked but didn't work thankfully.
  7. Zoring

Here to there

This is the greatest forum post ever.
  8. Zoring

Slings' should be on the rifles in first person view anyway. The winter trigger guard was a Czech manufactured post war item and should not be in the game.
  9. Zoring

New HERO idea

There's no need to rough her up, thats Lyudmila Pavlichenko, she shot 257 German soldiers. She's already got her hero status, and she did it without being filthy.
  10. Zoring

Vote for what you want in the next patch

The bottom two please, since RO works great on my pc so i'm selfish.
  11. Zoring

Where the players gone ?

10:30 Friday night in WA, 3 players online in all servers under 150 ping.
  12. Zoring

I do not think there is poor hit detection.

My opinion is hit registration is fine, its the ridiculous bandaging/wounding system that is causing the confusion, because there is no reaction when they take a wounding hit.
  13. Zoring

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

Not listening either way :P
  14. Zoring

German Greatcoat anyone?

Well every single German in that photo from Stalingrad has a great coat so quite clearly they had them :P One greatcoat is not adequate winter clothing.
  15. Zoring

German Greatcoat anyone?

The greatcoat was standard issue, they had it, but it wasn't good enough for Russian Winter. The reason it's not in the game is because TW deliberately decided to differentiate the teams by not having the Germans with a greatcoat. I think. That's why hardly any russians wear helmets.
  16. Zoring

Point blank range 3 shots to the chest no kill

I bet a lot of the time its just theterrible bandaging/wounding system, you can easily hit someone at close range and not notice the puff, and since they don't react at all when wounded it can easily seem that you do nothing.
  17. Zoring

Laying on a grenade

Throwing them back is preferable as an option before we get jumping on em
  18. Zoring

Degtyarev DP and PPS-42

PPS42 was produced in Leningrad, the Siege wasn't entirely lifted until the start of 1944, not a lot of chance of exporting it. That said TW has pretty much pissed historical accuracy out the window so we don't really have to worry about that.
  19. Zoring

Your verdict on Red Orchestra 2.

It was a terrible decision to attempt to mimic other FPS games. Unlocks, levels, ahistorical weapons, when the real strength of RO was in how different it was. Still has potential. There's a great game waiting to be unlocked here.
  20. Zoring

gnome doll in Spartanovka

It's not a gnome, its a little doll of a lady. Also there is one impaled in the wall with a kitchen knife.