• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Join the Fight! (Update 6.0 Open Beta Testing)

The Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 team is excited to announce the second (and final!) round of open beta testing for the coming 6.0 update! Our previous round of testing exposed some technical and design issues that have since been resolved. We've also listened to player feedback and made...
  2. T

RO Graf Brothers (Ground Pounders)

Hello Red Orchestra Fans, For those of you who are Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour fans, if you haven't heard, you are in for a real treat. Darkest Orchestra, yes Darkest Orchestra is back! What is Darkest Orchestra? A mini-mod brings the Eastern Front to Darkest Hour. Get a fresh taste of...
  3. T

Only 2 servers showing up in Darkest hour

Great news everyone that is still a fan of RO/DH. We've managed to solve the server browser issue, so new players can see our servers. So now the time and 'money' we spend for RO/DH can be enjoyed and not wasted. Darkest Orchestra is alive again on a revised Ground Pounders server. Make sure...
  4. T

[Crash] Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 editor won't start?

Yaaaa we the community, fix the bug!
  5. T

I'm done waiting around for TWI. I've only spent over 2000 hours developing content for a mod of their game to have it ruined by a stupid bug. Yoshiro thanks for the attempt, but I wash my hands of this. It's nice you guys released RO for linux, but you killed the game doing it.
  6. T

Yea the files are the "same" but some steam update everyone downloaded somehow is stopping server listing from showing up, but yet they can still run and play the game. Not until they "verify cache" can they see the servers normally. Maybe another update could fix it? And while you are at it...
  7. T

Thanks Yoshiro, hopefully Monday DH and RO will be back in prime. I'd still suggest the free weekend and $5 sale, might make some more money from this old gal. and this also: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=85602
  8. T

Also while you are at it, please make sure the DH server files are correct. Here is a list of files that have to be replaced by client files for the server to work: Sounds: DH_animal_sounds.uax DH_ArmoredBeasts2_Sounds.uax DH_ArmoredBeasts2_Sounds2.uax DH-AlliedPlaneSounds.uax...
  9. T

There is some new way to update RO/DH servers, using some new tool, but I'm not 100% if it is needed or not. No helpful feedback yet.
  10. T

Incorrect, there are around 15 or more servers for Darkest Hour. Ground Pounders is still running for Darkest Hour as are JR and 29th servers. I can't speak for RO because I think even I am having problems listing all servers.
  11. T

This bug is killing both Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour. Both are basically only being played by clan members and long term veterans that know how to fix the issue. This needs to be resolved ASAP and I'd suggest after this issue is fixed having a free weekend for RO and a $5 sale for a week...
  12. T

Server Red Orchestra Ostfront and Steam Command

Is this required? Is this required? Is this a required approach now? Required meaning to have your server on the server list?
  13. T

For Create Texture Failed GPF Errors

Large Address Aware Large Address Aware A lot of issues with "create texture failed" errors has nothing to do with graphic drivers, graphic cards, or rendering. It has to do with loading textures into the memory cache. Even computers with 4096MB memory are restricted to 2048MB by the...
  14. T

Official reponse? Official reponse? Can we get an official response to this? After this occurred the population of Darkest Hour has dwindled to nothing. What happened? What was updated? and can we get this issue fixed so not every player has to verify cache manually? Also I'd like to make a...
  15. T

Simple fix, big fix

I'd like to request a very simple fix for TWI on the original RedOrchestra.exe file. I believe the build of the executable is set to only use a low amount of memory (2048?). When a large level or even any level with a large amount of textures is cached in, players regardless of their...
  16. T

"ROPlayer has left channel..."

Hahah years later and hours of combating the bug Hahah years later and hours of combating the bug Hahah years later and hours of combating the bug, I've fixed this issue in Darkest Orchestra. Not sure what Darkest Orchestra is? Check it out...
  17. T

Dirty Faces

That's awesome, even better than just having everyone dirty, everyone clean, or even just having them randomized. I know one thing for certain, during a battle the last thing you'll care about is getting dirty. You'll dive that pretty face right into the mud (or worse) to get outta the line of...
  18. T

Dirty Faces

In the new trailer and screens, seems like everyone just got done taking a shower. Might wanna spend a bit to add dirt to the faces and hands. Just a suggestion to add immersion.