• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Geogaddi

Hating the haters right back!

Am I the only one that is sick of being persecuted for being a firebug??:rolleyes: It's quite possibly the weakest and most under-used class of them all, but almost constantly I'm being kickvoted and admin-booted just for choosing the weakest class? This is REALLY starting to pee me off, so I'm...
  2. Geogaddi

die static-mesh, die!

Well, I know everything's under wraps and most questions ending up as a long string of hopes and wishes. But I'm desperate to know if TWi are dumping the archaic static-mesh based vehicles in favour of real, destructible vehicles (example, Burnout Paradise City, GTA4)? The one thing that has...
  3. Geogaddi

[Question] I can't connect to any servers.... :(

This has happened several times in the past and the only way I've managed to solve it is to totally remove RO and re-download, install and setup from scratch! Basically, what happens.... I Start RO from Steam as normal and go to Multiplayer (with no filters running) and no matter which of the...
  4. Geogaddi

nVidia GeForce 7900GS

Hi Guys, I've got a little problem that i'm really hoping you can help out with. I'm used to playing RO though an ATi card, my old one was pretty cool and ran 1280x1024 RO on average size maps at about 30fps. An acceptable speed for me as a non-clan, casual player. I've been playing RO since...