• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

RS Distribution of players between squad leaders

Either there are too many squads or there are too many players in each squad because every 64 player server has like 6 squads with 1st squad being full, 2nd half full, and the rest are nothing but SL's. Also explains why there are too many specialty roles. It should not be difficult to size the...
  2. K

Achievements

Just wanted to point out that the Single Player achievements are still showing in what is now the Multiplayer program. Unlocking the Single Player achievements in the now Single Player program does not unlock them in the Multiplayer list. So these achievements are now impossible to obtain unless...
  3. K

RS [RS] Remove experiance gain from bots

In a multiplayer game only actions against other humans should count. Say no to bot farming. While we're at it please make it harder to level the bolt rifles. I had a 30 kill streak in the B cap on Peleliu and went up more levels than I could count. Anybody half decent will hit lvl 50 in a few...
  4. K

What We Are Up To - Barashka

No doubt, a curious decision at best. Basovka, Krasnyi, or Baksan might have gotten my attention.
  5. K

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

They don't even want your stuff, just the kill tally to increase in the debug monitor.
  6. K

Do we really need realstically accurate loadouts and weapons?

Look at the map design & tank interiors. Think about the amount of time & effort that went into research each location to make it as true to life as it was in 1942. What's the point of any of that if you're going to have space marines running around with pulse rifles? The fact that this...
  7. K

Why is classic mode so dead?

Per your signature you have played ~5 hours of RO2 in 2 weeks. My friends list is full of people who were clocking 40+ hours of Ostfront a week for several years. Those are the players who kept the game alive and filled the servers. Very few of them play RO2.
  8. K

Fallen Fighters FOG

The real problem with this map is that it makes zero tactical sense. The map would play much better if emphasis was put on the surrounding buildings instead of the square. It's a lot funner to ignore the objectives and just storm the school or univermag.
  9. K

Increase attacker rienforcements rate in classic?

On certain maps they did a terrible job balancing the attacker's reinforcements and the map time. On Grain Elevator & Station the attacker will often run out of reinforcements with 5+ minutes left and then everyone has to wait while one guy hides in the back of spawn.
  10. K

Remove Elite Assault from Classic?

I'm curious if there is anybody who stone cold would not play CLASSIC mode if elite assault was not included and what the reasoning is behind that. So far we seem to have to 2 types of people on the issue, those who want it removed and those who tolerate it's presence. The problem with the Mkb...
  11. K

Remove Elite Assault from Classic?

So classic is very close to what Ostfront vets wanted from the start but I still cringe when I hear that Mkb. How about just one more tweak to make it near perfect and remove the fantasy weapons completely from classic mode? There are 2 other modes where players can get their assault rifle fix...
  12. K

[Error] MG34 fails to reload

Same here. No reload from cover or while deployed.
  13. K

Il-2 thread

Cliffs of Dover is $15 USD today only on getgamesgo. Product key activates on Steam. If you were sitting on the fence about this title now is the time to buy. http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/il-2-sturmovik-cliffs-of-dover
  14. K

Il-2 thread

It has it's share of bugs but once I flew IL2: Cliffs of Dover online I could not go back to 1946. There is some great fun to be had playing on the ATAG server & TS.
  15. K

About RO Ladder Closing

I must agree with Kinglol & Ziggy. Bottom line is the gameplay is just not very good. When your big cash prize tournament has a 50% forfeit rate that should tell you something. Saddest of all is that many, if not all, of the major gameplay issues were reported by beta testers back in July. I and...
  16. K

Tactics Shooting from a far distance is too easy .State your opinion!

Shooting range and war conditions are very different things. It's easy to shoot from a bench at a piece of paper than post on the internet that a 300 yard shot would be simple. Do the same when in a foreign country far from home, hungry, sleep deprived, likely injured in some way, with friends...
  17. K

Tactics Are mortars any good?

I only use mortars. Concentrated fire on a specific area that can be used more often than regular arty.
  18. K

Meet Mamayev - The Level Designer edition of What we are up to!

Glad to see Mamayev Kurgan finally make an appearance but I'm not not feeling the snow covered terrain & night fighting. Feels way too much like Red October. Putting it in the September time frame as a meeting engagement at first light type map would be more appealing.
  19. K

PC Gamer US Game of the Year awards 2012

Innovation? What is innovative about RO2? What about RO2 moves the fps genre forward and please do not say anything about realism. It is not innovative to take features from other games and stuff them into your game haphazardly. I hope RO2 develops into a great game but this award is a joke.