• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. [5GTA] Juan

The best war film ever made ,is...

A bridge too far away Patton
  2. [5GTA] Juan

Rifles with scopes concern

As far as I have read (in russian sources) there were entire companies equipped with Papashas, especially in mechanized divisions (the famous tank riders). I you look at pictures of the Bagration time, end of war, there are a lot of Papashas in them... Semiautos were exceptional in Soviet Army...
  3. [5GTA] Juan

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I normally go "assault" or "medic" as I hate snipers and normally play in servers with limited recon class players...
  4. [5GTA] Juan

Please Don't Balance Weapon Damage

Our fear was that something appeared in other FPS as BFBC2 or CODMW2, where 2weapons firing the same cartridge from a barrel the same lenght and with even the same internalas (as M4A1 and TAVOR) do different damage... I hope this doesn
  5. [5GTA] Juan

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

After completing 40hours suffering this game... I got tired of it... - Tired of unpredictable letalithy - Tired of not killing with a .50cal - Tired of dying without even walking a single step from my respawn - Tired of pleople withstanding a 12gauge shot in the face at 1m... Good bye BFBC2!!!
  6. [5GTA] Juan

Tactics Common fail tactics people need to stop doing -_-

As far as I know it was "standard procedure" in most armies... with the Soviets even riding on the tank to combat...
  7. [5GTA] Juan

Question about Servers

As we liked realism of this game, in the front (except in SS or Guards units) there were newbies... it is part of the show...
  8. [5GTA] Juan

So mp maps will just be in Stalingrad?

Classic maps like Danzig, Odessa, K
  9. [5GTA] Juan

Old time RO player worried

I had same worries... but I think a lot of clan servers will be keep "harcore"...
  10. [5GTA] Juan

How are pistols handled?

Really pistols in this game are only used CQB and seldomly... but when you are carrying only a long bolt action rifle or a heavy MG inside a building they would be really welcome...
  11. [5GTA] Juan

Rifles with scopes concern

I was really afraid about the unlocks... I don
  12. [5GTA] Juan

Just Pre-Ordered RO2

Bullet drop in this game is really nice and easy to get used to... and under 200m negligible...
  13. [5GTA] Juan

Anti-tank rifle vs infantry

The concept of Anti-Materiel rifle is as old as the big caliber rifles itselves: I take that weapon sometimes specially for taking of german APCs, but in case of necessitiy you can use it against infantry. Aiming with the binoculars can be somewhat accurate... Those data are for the Gepard M1...
  14. [5GTA] Juan

Nice discussion under BF3 news

I am sorry but some limited enviroment destruction was featured in Red Faction, back in 2001... And refering to Battlefield, no more of my money will be thrown on that ****, where infantry stands several .50cal impacts and can still shoot at you...
  15. [5GTA] Juan

Grenades?.. There where plenty of grenades in Stalingrad, Assault class in Ro:HOS?

According to the soviet testimonies I have read, the doctrine is "be grenades your doorbell"... so I understand they carry at least 2 each soldier...
  16. [5GTA] Juan

Tactics russians tactics

Soviet use of tanks was also different... The T-34 was a "cavalry Tank" with a high mobility but relatively poor cannon and sights... They attacked in a "pack of wolves" , getting close, firing from the sides and getting out fast, as cossacks (Katukov used the wolves example in his memories)...
  17. [5GTA] Juan

how good am i?

And some servers don
  18. [5GTA] Juan

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

I would like it is K
  19. [5GTA] Juan

Gamescon 2010 HEROES videos

As far as I made military service in my country (carrying the MG3) and actually doing airsoft, I normally used to run with the weapon in both hands and close to the body... Try to run with 9Kg of MG in your hands and you can imagine why...