• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

Beta Release TimeScaler Mutator

That worked. Thanks for doing this mutator.
  2. 1

Beta Release TimeScaler Mutator

I tried to download it twice. When trying to unzip I am getting the error that it is damaged. Anyone else having this issue?
  3. 1

Ummm....you should play the RO Classic beta

Player collision must not be implemented imo. In RL you WILL squeeze by a friendly soldier to get by in tight areas. You wouldn't just get stuck being a friendly waiting to get shot. I like the way the game plays now because it "simulates" that you are actually getting by the friendly. Can...
  4. 1

[Community Tool] RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader

Shouldn't the second path be where RO2 is installed on Steam? Like this: c:\steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC That's how it works for me.
  5. 1

[Community Tool] RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader

Very nice utility program and a must for custom content. Thanks Gleedo.
  6. 1

Just shot a guy in the arm, he shoots me back immediately and kills me

Far from being the same, no actual objectives to blow up + respawning = no fun!
  7. 1

Just shot a guy in the arm, he shoots me back immediately and kills me

That's the problem with the respawning system and the reason why my preferred game mode is search and destroy with no respawning, only one life per round. The round is usually set to 4 or 5 minutes to accomplish the mission. You certainly play a lot more cautiously with that game mode knowing...
  8. 1

[MAP]TE-Coldsteel_b2 Release

Just rename yourself Fritz# or Ivan# and you'll fit right in.
  9. 1

antilag mutator

http://www.gametracker.com/search/ro2/?query=anti&=GO
  10. 1

Just on my way out..

This thread could be a blessing. Hopefully all the whiners will follow the op and we'll have a positive forum again. :D
  11. 1

why is there so little online in ro2hos multiplayer

oh, this again. So you didn't see enough threads on this subject that you felt the need to create a new one for what reason? :rolleyes:
  12. 1

Server Redirect - Clients Get Disconnected on first attempt

I sure hope that they are working on solving this important issue. They need to support the custom content before mappers just give up and move on to other games. A response from TWI on this matter would be nice.
  13. 1

Support Custom Maps Servers!

He should be ashamed of his selfishness. Hope no one joins his server.
  14. 1

Lag mutator is the way to go

The point is, with the stock game you need to lead by a different amount of distance depending on how your ping is. With the mutator, the guessing game is gone.
  15. 1

Tell me why.

+1 Lying and throwing insults is trolling.
  16. 1

[Error] Lighting needs to be rebuilt

Yep, same year. Would be nice to have a dev... shed some light!
  17. 1

Code RO2 Cache Extractor

Thank you LordGleedo. Good job, very much appreciated.
  18. 1

who's testing the beta?

I was there but we need the antilag mutator so that everyone is on a level playing field.