• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

No Trader Mutator

Hello Community, at the moment the existing "No Trader" Mutator works like the old one in KF Mod 2.5 -> The Trader Doors are looked. My Question: Is there a mutator which removes the trader totaly or is it planned for a update next time ? Tis means, the doors are locked and the stupid trader...
  2. G

Code UCC compile / create *.ucl file

Hello Community and greetz form Germany, I have the problem of the incompatability of two mutators (RO:CA Hud, HudPackage) So i have made on script how use the functions from the one, and the functions of the other mutator. I have compiled with UCC and no errors was the result. Now is my...
  3. G

Compile with UCC/ Create *.ucl file

Hello Community and Greetz from Germany. I have an Problem by create an *.ucl file The Problem is an result of the problem while using 2 mutators (RO:CA Hud, ROHudPackage) I have made now an script which includes the function of the one and the function of the other mutator. I have used UCC...