• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Deadbolt

CD is Dead !?

I've been a supporter of everything that TWI did since 2008, but this change is just for the worse. I've been away from the game for quite some time, but I'm quite disappointed to see that the true competitive game mode had been ruined. Traxx hit everything right on the nose. True competition...
  2. Deadbolt

How did you come to Red Orchestra?

RO:OST was the first game I ever played on the computer. I had no interest in playing computer games, but then I saw my brother playing, and I got hooked. I played roost competetively for as long as it lasted, then moved to RO2 and played/won the scorched earth tournament and stopped playing...
  3. Deadbolt

Red Orchestra 2 Price Drop and Guest Passes For Your Friends!

I had a message saying new items in inventory, and it said I had 3 guest passes, so I just went away and on other tabs and when I go to look for them now I can't see that I even have any.
  4. Deadbolt

Just broke 100k headshots

but why? this thread is devoted to the number of headshots. It even says so in the title!
  5. Deadbolt

At least a year ago I remember seeing someone with like 36k.
  6. Deadbolt

well that tops the one i saw lol
  7. Deadbolt

I saw someone on this forum who has 400k o.O
  8. Deadbolt

playing beserker isnt strictly set for kiting games, beserker can be played in a regular game too...
  9. Deadbolt

good for you, yay epeen
  10. Deadbolt

The huge experiences and opinions about KF thread

Nice thread. 1. How was your first time playing Killing Floor? What map did you play first time? What did you think about Killing Floor back then?|| I first played KF the day it was released, as I had pre ordered it, and I loved it immediately. I was a big RO fan and I just felt like it was...
  11. Deadbolt

Future Female Character Ideas?

I can see it now, fkin hilarious.
  12. Deadbolt

-Skins for Download-

Can we get some updated download links? Some people still don't trust fpsbanana and megaupload is in the pooper.
  13. Deadbolt

A question about acquiring the female character

Can we have a choice D, buy the dlc for 2 bucks just like the rest of them?
  14. Deadbolt

Useful Keyboard Binds (New)

I'm not sure, it wasn't for me until I put it in the ini.
  15. Deadbolt

Useful Keyboard Binds (New)

Just found this thread, never saw it before, but I went into my .ini files a while ago and set up whatever binds I needed. I also bound kickvote to k so when i would be in a friends only game of 4 or 5 I could kick people easier :P Very helpful thread, I learned some new stuff.
  16. Deadbolt

Killing Floor Events: Questions for the Devs

ah yeah forgot about that one.
  17. Deadbolt

Killing Floor Events: Questions for the Devs

They can still get 100% achievements, they just need to wait until that season comes around again.
  18. Deadbolt

Disable 64 player servers for the good of the community?

I've only read OP, but yes. 64 player servers are what's keeping me from playing the game. When the game launched, and I had the choice, I only played in 32 man servers, but now that I'm forced into 64 man servers to play the game, I just don't play the game. It's too much of a clustercuss.
  19. Deadbolt

Your favourite perk?

I've always loved the satisfaction of killed 4 zeds with a pump action or like a crowd of 8 with the HS. I think I like shotguns in most any game I play.