• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 5

Killing Floor 2 Music

I have to ask, is there a reason it's mostly christian metal?
  2. 5

Beta Map [MAP] Mamayev Kurgan Tank Version

If you have problems with steam workshop try this site http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ I always have trouble with multiple part mods in the workshop and this always works.
  3. 5

Crucible event schedule

Is there an up to date schedule on when the events happen? Edit:I saw on the server a message saying there is a map pack on these forums but I've searched and just can't seem to find it.
  4. 5

[Crash] Instant CTD when switching to a custom map.

Alright so on a whim I decided to check out some custom maps on the TWI's crucible server. At first it was going smooth when the map ended and the next map was chosen it loaded it up. Then about 2 maps in when I chose the next map not only did RO2 crash but the entirety of steam crashed with it...
  5. 5

The full potential

You forgot how in RO1 every map did/could have a completely different class and weapon loadout. This IMO set RO1 apart from any other shooter I've played. Obviously being as this game takes place in and around stalingrad they would be the same so no go there.
  6. 5

RS Another flamethrower moaning thread.

I have run up and pushed myself against a flamethrower user to melee him and he killed me with no damage to himself. I was literally grabbing the end of the hose and he was fine, this has to change.
  7. 5

RS Screenshots of Nhpum Ga/Maggot Hill and Betio maps

I certainly hope they get into the game post-release. I wasn't expecting it to release this soon thought they would have finished them up before they released the full game.:(
  8. 5

Blades Of Rising Storm

The Shinguto you had there seems to be in very good condition. Is that typical or is this one rare?
  9. 5

Guns Of Rising Storm Part 1

How often will the next parts be released? Later today, over a week or month, or up till release?
  10. 5

RS I am hooked on the game now.

This pretty much sums up my feelings with RS and RO2. I'm already nearing my hours played in RO2 with RS.
  11. 5

RS Are the Devs going to Advertise/Market Rising Storm More?

I second this AMA's usually go over pretty well.
  12. 5

[Error] No clipping on Saipan building

I ran into this building playing earlier today and while it's not entirely unclipped most of it's walls can be moved through. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867219129334059958/5A5F0BBF6A15753459DEE7C1C7903EDFA4CB6E48/...
  13. 5

Lol is this for real?

That's odd I started at honor level 11 and jumped right in to a realism territory game. Might be a bug.
  14. 5

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

You know what? Your'e right. I entered one of Airbornegamer's contests and I think that's enough for now. If I don't get in whatever I'm buying the game regardless.
  15. 5

By the way airbornegamer is doing their giveaway now.
  16. 5

Did you have vanilla RO2 beforehand? That's about as big as that is for me.
  17. 5

Steam does that a lot with some games happens to me all the time.
  18. 5

yeah I'm simply too slow if it isn't just straight up pm'ed to me I'll never get one.
  19. 5

I don't think they're trolling so much as they're trying to find a fair way to distribute these keys and maybe have a little fun with it while they're at it. I am getting really down though watching so many others get their keys:(
  20. 5

I feel like I'm gonna be the only one following this thread who doesn't get one. I'm just too slow.