• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

5.1 audio

I updated my audio drivers but it didnt do a thing. Does openal even work with realtek drivers?
  2. C

5.1 audio

Doesn't work for me :S My friend has Razer HP-1 headphones too and his surround sounds are working good.
  3. C

5.1 audio

I have but it doesnt help. I still get sound from front speakers only.
  4. C

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

I got Kills bronze, silver and gold. Excellent Marksman bronze and silver. Achtung Faust and Johnny on the Spot bronze.
  5. C

5.1 audio

I also cant get surround sound in UT3. It installs some OpenAL things but the install takes like under second and then it says install complete. Something wrong with my OpenAL?
  6. C

5.1 audio

I've tried googling with various keywords and i havent got any help. Im starting to think that im not able to get 5.1 audio because of vista. Theres that creative ALchemy but I dont know if it works without creative sound card.
  7. C

5.1 audio

I got that checked, Vista is on 5.1 speaker and i still get sound from front speakers only.
  8. C

5.1 audio

I reinstalled Steam and RO but it still wont work. Isn't there anyone with 5.1 speakers/headphones who could tell me how to get this to work.
  9. C

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

Destroy a tank from x distance with pfaust. Its kinda hard to do if distance is long enough. This could be also done while playin ro as it is made to be played, without any "ramboing".
  10. C

3D & Animation 3d Tutorials

Thanks, I found that colt tutorial yesterday and I've been doin that. It is really helpful, shows how to use different tools etc. Mainly I'm interested in modeling part but it would bee good to know some texturing too. I've already exported some static props in Source and I'm planning to make a...
  11. C

2D Art skin steam red orchestra

Very nice. Way better lookin than any of the original skins.
  12. C

3D & Animation 3d Tutorials

Do so, i want to learn to model with xsi
  13. C

5.1 audio

I got my Realtek HD audio on 5.1 and its working well in movies and such.
  14. C

5.1 audio

Anyone got an idea? I would really like to hear Red Orchestra in surround. Im getting sound only from front speakers now. Like it was just 2 speaker system.
  15. C

5.1 audio

I got integrated 7.1 sound card. Thats all i know about it.
  16. C

5.1 audio

Windows Vista doesnt support EAX as far as i know, and with H/W 3D it just sounds like normal stereo. I got system OpenAL driver option enabled. 5.1 works fine in css, tf2, dod:s and movies. Im not sure what OpenAL is so if you could explain it to me i'd really appreciate it. Headphones are...
  17. C

5.1 audio

These got 4 3,5mm, one for each channel + mic, and USB for power, so they should work like normal 5.1 speaker system as far as i know. I'll try it without EAX if it would work then.
  18. C

5.1 audio

Hi I got these Razer Barracuda headphones and i was wondering if Red Orchestra supports 5.1 audio. How can i enable 5.1?
  19. C

Level Design Unrealed and Vista

Tried several times exactly as said in tutorial, no result. Im gonna leave mapping for other guys :P
  20. C

Hearing

well as far as i know, making your ears ring is not too hard to make for experienced coder. of course it should not make u deaf from another side of the map, just in some range